chapter 10

Han Solo came to the base a week later, with him was a wookiee called Chewbacca, another man called Finn and, thankfully, Poe's droid that contained valuable information on the whereabouts of Luke Skywalker. My old master who had apparently vanished after the loss of Ben. Apparently they had a girl called Ray with them, but she was captured along the way, i had no doubt that Ben was to blame for her capturing.

With the newcomers came news of the first orders next ploy. I grand weapon. Strong enough to destroy multiple planets, that got its energy from the sun. This weapon had already destroyed millions of planets, and we were to be next.

We made a plan to destroy the weapon, and the first orders "starkiller" base.

Han solo and Finn, who apparently used to be a clone working under Ben would go to the base to take out the shields, stop the weapon and hopefully rescue Ray. Then a flock of our pilots would fly overhead and destroy the base.

"Siena," Leia addressed me. "Could you join the pilots flying above the planet?"

"I," i said, not sure how to put my request. "I want to go with Han Solo into the First Orders base."

He general blinked slightly. "If that is where you would feel more comfortable I'm sure it can be arranged." She turned to Han who looked at me.

"Why?" He asked gruffly.

"I feel i would be more helpful on the planet," i lied but he saw straight through me.

"Its because of Ben isn't it?" Han asked and i heard Leia draw in a sharp breath.

"How do you know?" I asked slightly shocked.

"I heard you talking to Poe." He replied bluntly. "You can come, but stay close to me."

I nodded at him before sending an apologetic look to Leia.

I was going to the first orders base.

I only hoped Ben would be there, instead of Kylo Ren.
-----
Over 300 reads in less than 12 hours! You guys are amazing =D thanks so much for reading, voting and commenting!

~Sofia