PLEASE READ THIS

~2019 AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ~

Okay, so. Something that I must address seeing as notifications are still coming in at a concerning rate for this book;

I wrote this when I was 14, and a very inexperienced writer. I am now 18 and looking back I am not at all happy with this story. The writing is pretty bad and .. well it's all pretty bad. There are a lot of spelling mistakes and just plain awful grammar.

Please stop commenting about every little thing that I got wrong in this book because, let's be real, the whole book is wrong, and I'm not about the fix it anytime soon because honestly? I have better things to do with my time.

With that being said please understand that this is by no means a good reflection of my abilities as an author.

I have little interest in Kylo, or the later Star Wars movies in general, mostly because of how much I disliked episode 8 and now 9, and therefore I will not be editing or correcting this work.

Also please stop telling me that the lore of this fic is inaccurate to episode 8 or 9. I did not have a time machine then and I do not have one now (unfortunately) so 14 year old me really had no way of knowing the lore of the Star Wars movies that hadn't even come out yet.

Thank you for your time, keep reading for the mess that is to come. (Don't say I didn't warn you.)

~END OF NOTE~

Book cover was made by the lovely mirrorsximage