chapter 32

Snoke laughed. "You foolish boy. Do you really think you can beat me? You are going. To die. Siena with you."

"No!" He yelled, lunging forwards, his light saber clashing with Snokes.

Smoke defended his blow slashing his arm.

Ben screamed and i gasped.

"You've grown weak my young apprentice."

"I am not your apprentice," Ben held Hus lightsaber before him and there blades clashed together again, Ben swung his blade at Snoke, but Snoke dodged Hus every move.

I reached for my lightsaber to help Ben but it was gone.

"Looking for this?" A metallic voice spoke in my ear.

I whirled around to see an exact copy of Kylo Ren complete with the mask and triple bladed light saber.

"Ben!" I screamed in terror as the man walked towards me laughing.

Whats going on? It wasn't Ben behind that mask, that i knew, Ben was just three feet away fighting with Snoke.

I turned to look a Ben and he was staring with horror at the man wearing his old armor.

Snoke made for the killing blow whilst Ben was distracted. Staging him in the chest.

"Ben! No!" I screamed as he fell to the ground.

The new Kylo Ren came towards me his light saber drawn as i was frozen in fear.

"Come my apprentice," Snoke said to the man. "They wont last long."

He pushed me to the ground and they walked of signaling to there clones to follow them.

"Ben," i cried rushed towards his and looking as his wound. "Its okay Ben, i can fix this."

"Siena," his voice was weak. "I love you."

"Shhh, Ben i love you, don't talk, save you energy, its going to be okay," i looked around with wide eyes for something hat could help him.

"Siena," Ben took my hands in his. "Calm down. Get me to the resistance. They can help."

I nodded, sniffing. "I love you Ben."

I saw our ship in the ruins of our house, it looked flyable.

"Ben, i need to get toy to the ship."

He nodded. "Help me stand."
I put my hands under his arms trying to help as he stood to his feet wincing in pain. I got him to his feet and he collapsed on me.

"Come on, ill get you to the ship."  

Winced with every step and i silently cried until at least we got to the ship and i lay him down in the back.

I kissed his forehead and went to the front of the ship, setting off and going into light speed.