New Man ? !

~Kim' POV~
Yes , for those who are asking i do have a new man . You may or may not know him but he's Kid Ink. But his real name is Brian. Gosh, why do i always go for the rappers. Me and Him meet on a house tour. Hopefully i didn't fuck up again by not keep it professional. Kelly? She's good, she loves Brian she doesn't ask about future anymore . I thought i was going to have a hard time with her asking for and about him . But she's good now and im good now . We've been together for 6 months now . Im truly happy this time . But No matter what you do a man will cheat on you regardless. But it's a different story when he's hiding a pregnancy and lies about it . Brian gave me his word and a promise ring so im trusting him to keep it.

~Future's POV~
I see all over google and all over Instagram Kim got a new man . But i have my own family now. What am i supposed to do now ? Nothing. Im taking care of mine. But I ain't worried he just some lil rap boy from Cali. I can have Kim back if i wanted to.

~Kid Ink (Brian)~
Kim's ex is a fuck boy, this nigga thought he was gon have a Babymama & Kim. He a clown boy, I mean Kelly is good enough of a baby to me. I treat her as if she were my own daughter. Not just to get to her mom , but because i want her to have some kind of male figure in her life. Someone who she can call dad and someone who can spoil her and call her princess. If it wasn't for kim forgiveful ass i would have called future up and handled his ass.

-----------------------

Short Chapter again , but the book is almost done. Only 3 more chapters left.