Future Zahir

~Ciara's POV~
And just like that Future Zahir was born on December 27 2015 . The moment i pushed him out, it sparked a new chapter in all our lives because after the moment future asked me to marry him.  Of course i said yes ,  I finally have the family I've always planned of since i was a little girl. I guess that was my push present eh,  best one yet.  It was all worth the hiding,  fighting ,  arguing,  and ex-girlfriends. 

~Future's POV~
  So me and Ciara are engaged now and life been good so far .  My little man is here and i couldn't ask for better .   " Word is i got you & baby Future a new house " i said with a puzzled look. " she replied "OMG are you serious boy,  i love you ".  " I love you too bae.  Ima be honest lately i've been thinking bout Kim,  i heard that she  had a seizure two days ago.  Would it be wrong to just show up or would it be wrong not to show up.  Because i dont know if she have a man or if shes been missing me like i missed her.  I think im going to call her mom

Kassandra:  Oh,  hey Future how you been?

Me:  Im Good Ms.K how's Kim doing? 

Kassandra:  Well, not to good she getting better tho,  just keep her in your prayers.  but son call me another time im busy watching after Kelly and this dam girl running into everything. 

Me:  *giggle* Yes ma'am i will and have a good day. 

Woah man,  she really just blowed me off.  I think its just time that i let it go.  " Who was that future?" Ciara said walking up to me  .  "oh um it was just Kim's mother ",  " Kim? , Kim as in your ex Kim ?" she said " Yea,  i just wanted to see how she was doing . " Future let her go you have a whole new life going for yourself " she said and then walked away .

~Kim's POV~
  I've been in the hospital for 2 days now . At first i didnt even know how i got here but when i woke up in the hospital my mom told me all about it .Kelly had went to the neighbors house and they called 911 and she called grandma(my mom) . She is the smartest 2 year old i know honestly i don't know what could have happened if she weren't there.  But now the doctors have to run a few more test and ill be home before you know it.  "Future called and he asked about you hunny" my mom said.  "Mom i dont care,  i dont want to hear about him,  i just want to focus on me & Kelly. " i said picking up Kelly and kissing her on the forehead.