All for you babygirl .

~Kid Ink's POV~ 
So , today im throwing Kelly a surprise birthday party . They both have no idea.  Now i just need a way to sneak from under Kim and go pick up some things . Just because i know how much she loves Minnie Mouse.  I'm having the party at my place just so they don't suspect anything. Im head to my place so i can set up everything and i got a couple of guys coming over to set up a bounce house and i invited everyone from her school . Kim's inviting her mom,  this is going to be the first time we meet in person and not on facetime.  4 hours later all the guest are here i need to go and get Kim & Kelly.  I drive to the house and they are still asleep " Kim,  wake up we gotta go." i say " Go where brian?  " just get dress ill give Kelly a bath.  45 mins later we are out the house and on the way to pick up Kim's mom. 

~Kim's POV~
I dont even know where brian is taking us he picked up my mom and blindfolded us.  We stopped somewhere and i heard him say ok "Take off the blindfolds now " . " OMG brian you didnt have too " i hear my mom say from the backseat.  Kelly was so shocked she just jumped out her carseat and hugged Brian from the front seat.  " Is all this for me? " she asked " Yes babygirl all for you " he replied.  " gee thanks dad,  she said as she jumped out the car and ran towards her friends.   Me ,Kassandra,  and Brian  all turned facing each other "DAD??" we said aloud in unison.  That was so awkward to hear Kelly call him that,  im speechless right now i really dont know what to say.  Im not even worried about that right now because at the end of this party i have to announce a few this .    4 hours pass by and i think its time to get this over with. " EVERYONE COME IN THE KITCHEN FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS " i said aloud . So after eveyone gathered in the kitchen  " Ok firstly i want to thank each and every  one of you  for taking the time out your day to come and support and spoil Kelly,  gift backs are on the back table.  But before you go i want to tell you guys that this past year and 8 months with Brian have been amazing and we have decided to invite all of you to our WEDDING!   "did she say wedding?  " i over some one say " Yes , i said wedding " i reply and then they start to clap.  . " Wait there's more ,  we want to invite you to our babyshower " "yup im pregnant! " "BABYSHOWER,  PREGNANT? " brian said.   Him and my mom nearly fainted. So now that the party was over we all went home and my mom wanted to stay in a hotel so we dropped her off . "  Omg Kim,  this is good why didnt you tell me earlier? "  " I want to surprise you too,  so call up your brothers and tell them. "  When Brian was 6 his dad had left him and his mom passed away so he was left to provide for his twin brothers at 6 years old.  And thats basically all the family he has.  But now they have me & Kelly for a lifetime. 
  ~Future's POV~
Havent been up to anything me and ciara didnt even make our wedding day so now its fuck her and that baby . I dont even think its mine to be honest.  I go on instagram and see that Kim Posted a Minnie Mouse birthday party set and the caption say " All for you babygirl!  , from mom and dad" . "WAIT,  DAD?  wtf do Kim got going on.  so i scope some more and find out that her and her new bf are getting married and shes pregnant.   " Damn man,  that coulda been us.  "

Future Hendrix (  A love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara