Chapter 2

~Kims POV~
Its been 20 mins since i seen Future , and i already miss him . I just cant let him know that i miss him . I went home to take a shower and change my outfit , i put on a red dress with a slit in it. I decided to wear my hair curly and down cause i have to look good for my baby. I backed out the driveway and my song "Good for you " by selena gomez came one . Im stopped at a red light down the street from burger joint and i see a familar car sitting infront of me . Guess who ? Its Future i saw him smile at me in my his rear view mirror , of course i play hard to get and look away .

~Future's POV~
I look i my rear view mirror and see my lady behind me . So i smile and she gon roll her eyes and look away. I tell you boy , she play so hard to get , but i love it , little do she know i love a challenge . We park next to each other at Burger Joint. Me being the gentlemen that i am i ran over to open her door and help her out her car .

~Waitress POV~
A fine ass dread head walking in with some ugly skinny bitch on his arm. So i walked towards him & ask "for 2 ?" " Yes please " I smiled at him and gave his bitch a mugged look . I hate to see a fine nigga like him with a ET toothpick bitch like her. " And what will you be having to drink mr? " " Coke , no ice please " he replied . " what bout you , what u want?" i said as i turned her direction . " *she rolled her eyes* "I'll have a Orange Fanta" I got a orange fanta fa her ass , bitch wanna get slick with me. I hope she like spit . I bring then their drinks with a smile and walk away .

~Kims POV~
"Future is that one of your lil hoodrat girlfriends?" " No , dont worry bout her lets talk about us"
* she comes back with our drink with this evil smirk on her face* As i pick up my straw to drink i see spit bubbles on the top of my drink . "WTF!" " Um Excuse me bitch , rewined why is it spit bubbles in my drink?" " Oops sorry , thats too bad " she replied .I stood up so fast and threw the drink at the back of her head . She ran toward me so fast i didnt even have a chance to swing at her future picked me up on his shoulders and carried me to my car. " Omg future , im so sor .. " No apologies , it was a lil out your character but i like a hood in my girl." " Just go home rest up and call me in the morning , we can try again for breakfast." he said . " Okay Goodnight " i pecked him on the cheek , i started my car and made my way home.