.SURPRISED ?

- 1 WEEK LATER -
~Kim's POV~
   So its been a week since future left,  his birthday was 2 days ago ,  i know i was supposed to go and surprise him but i havent been feeling good at all .  So right now  im omw to Alessa's house to pick up the gifts then i need to pick up Kelly from school.  "Hey baby,  how was school?" " Mommy,  i miss future "  " I know baby me too,  do you wanna go surprise him tonight?  " " YAYYY  , WE GOIN TO SEE FUTURE!!!" 

~Future's POV~
Dam I havent talked to Kim in a while let me call her *dials kim* -*ring4x*-  "You have reached the voicemail box of KIM SANTOS , PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME & NUMBER & ILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSS   " -hangs up- . Bro what the hell her and Kelly doing?  I'll call back tonight , dudes talking bout throwing a party tonight with some bitches  , nah man how the hell ima do that.  I waited too long to get Kim and  i cant go out like that.

~Kim's POV~
  So its about 7:45 and me and Kelly are  on the way to surprise future with everything.  -1 hour later- So we pull up to future's tour bus,  security already knows us so we get the gifts and knock on the door and some half naked bitch answer talking bout " Hey its the Hendrix tour , wanna join?  but no kids ma'am " .  I covered Kelly's eyes so quick , i peeped in the back of the bus and future ol dirty ass is fucking some bitch.  Everything went so quick i just gave Kelly to the security guard and ran on the bus. " Really Future?   , this is what we do ? Don't fucking talk to me no more disgusting bastard .  " " But Kim its not what it.. " " Shut the fuck up,  happy fucking birthday bitch" i threw the gifts at him grabbed Kelly and ran to my car.  I cant even think about what just happened . My emotions are every where . Thats exactly why i should have kept this whole thing business only. Im so freaking pissed , hurt , disgusted etc . But me and Kelly grabbed dinner on the way back home . When i pulled up she was knocked out,  so i just put her in bed and i took a shower and went to bed.