Chapter 12

- 3 months later -
-Kim's POV-
Call me crazy,  call me stupid call me what ever you want but I took him back. 
I think that we should have gave our love another chance . I feel as if he is hiding something from me though.  Dont worry Kim gon find out . But i dont want to assume something and its really nothing.  Seems like everytime he leaves his phone he gets calls from unknown numbers.

~Future's POV~
Dam man,  this lil brad keep calling my line , she trynna fuck up me & Kim relationship.  But hell no, im not even listening to her ass.  I know Kim probably suspicious cause everytime i leave my phone i put it face down.  I want to trust that she not gone go thru my phone but after I cheated on her im not too sure anymore.  Its my fault but i guess i should just put our love to a test huh. "Going to shower babe, ill be out in a min" i said "Kay"she replied.  I purposely left my phone in the room. 

~Kim's POV~
  He really must be testing me cause he left his phone in the room face up.  Its okay cause im not going thru it,  not this time anyway. Im going to wait until he least expect it.  Future showered came in the room in a towel,  tied his dreds up  and lay on top of me.  He really fucking with my mind right now . Should i ask him about it?  " Baby,  is there something you want to tell me? "   "Kimmm! , you went thru my phone" he said jumping off top of me.  i replied " No , im just asking because i want you to tell me before i find out my self and all hell break loose.  " No Kim,  I know i fucked up in the past but this time you got to trust me , im not hiding anything " he said as he stared deep into my eyes.   " Ok,  i love you "  i gave him a peak on the cheek.   Me and future had some good make -up sex , now im going to the grocery store.  I peep down the baby aisle and see a familiar face.  But i cant think of where i know her from.  You'll never guess who it is.  Its the bitch from Future's party a couple months back.  "Hey,  i hope your coming to the shower" then she walked off.  The only thing thats going thru my head is if thats Future's baby.  The whole way home im thinking of all the bad things that could go wrong in my head. When i walked in the house i overheard future on the phone saying  "I know i need to tell her sooner or later ",  a female voice from over the phone said "Future,  we don't have alot of time,  this baby is going to be here soon " .  " Ok but im taking care of my baby not you,  i dont want you i want Kim.  " He must have heard me walking because he hung up.  " Kim,  is that you? " he said walking towards the kitchen where i was standing . " I asked you if you were hiding anything and you looked me in the eyes and lied.''   , " I know but Kim what am i su  ..  " Future get yo shit and get out."  " Chill,  Kim its "  GET TF OUT MY HOUSE OR ILL HAVE THE POLICE HELP YOU! " I yelled back.   In 25 minutes he had his shit packed up and packing it in his car.  " Future its time to be a man okay it's time to grow the hell up,  dont even think about coming back we are done ill tell Kelly you left. oh yea  and congratulations i hope she was worth it."  I said as i slammed the door .