Chapter 3

-THE NEXT MORINING-

~Kims POV~
Ugh , i let things get way too out of hand last night . Im so glad future was there or i would have lost my job . I guess ill have breakfast at my house i dont feel like going out today . Its already 7:45 let me call this boy .

-phone convo-

Me: Goodmorning Future , instead of going out ill cook us breakfast wanna come over ?

Future : ight den sounds like a plan text me ya address and ill be over in an hour.

Me : ok *hangs up*
*texts the address*

I guess im going to hop in the shower and start cooking. As im undressing , my phone started to ring its my mom
-phone convo-

Mom : hey baby , you doing good ?

Me : yes mom and you ?

Mom: yes & Kelly misses you .

Me: I know i miss my pumpkin too , ill see you tomorrow.

Mom : ok bye baby , i love you

Me : love you too
-end of phone convo-

Kelly is my two year old daughter , she hasn't been living with me because i just got a good job and turned 22 . When i was 18 i was raped and i had no choice but to raise my daughter with the help of my mom . But starting tomorrow kelly will be living with me . I do visit and she knows im her mom , i told her when i get good job and a nice house she will stay with me . The only thing i have to do know is tell future i have a 2 year old daughter . i hope he still likes me the same. So i jump out the shower and put on a pink , black and white sundress . Now i have to start breakfast he already text me say hes on his way. I going to cook bacon , eggs . oatmeal , pancakes , hashbrowns , and some fresh squeezed orange juice. I finish within 45 mins i have everything plated and waiting . About 10 mins later i hear the door bell ring .So i run to the full body mirror and make sure i look good and this sundress shows all my curves and edges lol .

~Future's POV~
I ringed the door bell and it took like 5 mins for her to answer the door . " DAMMMMM , it smells good as hell in here Kim , what you cooked ? " her face went straight , " nah im playing you look good Kim *hugs her* " " Thanks , take your shoes off and go grab a plate " she replies . I go over and see all this food for me. We watched a show Empire while we ate and after i helped wash the dishes . After we finished cleaning she asked me to walk with her . I agreed , only because she looks like something is bothering her.
We start walking and i ask " Kim you aight , you look like you about to cry .

~Kim's POV~
" We really have to talk future and i need to tell you something " "What is it Kim ? , you know you can tell me anything" " Ik ik , i just dont want you to stop liking me or start looking at me different"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Is Kim going to spill the beans ? Will she tell future about her beautiful daughter ? Will future accept the fact that she has a daughter?