Chapter 7

~Kims POV~
*Alarm rings nonstop* , *looks over* 6:45 !!I have to get Kelly up bathe her , pack her lunch , do her hair , pick out her clothes all within 45 mins . Im surprised i even got a chance to finish and still have 5 mins left . I gather all her things grab my purse , phone , and keys and we are out the door . " What do you want for breakfast hunny? " " "umm can we have pancakes mommy?" Kelly asks . So i stop by ihop and get her a short stack of course she wanted strawberries. Goodness graceish this little girl loves strawberries .I drop her off at school , and head to futures house . *knocks on door* "Future its Kim" He finally opens the door. We sit on the couch , "So lets get straight to it" I sit on his lap "woah kim what you doing ?" "Shh just fuck me and dont talk" "Are you sure kim?" "Positive. "

~Narrator's POV~
Future picks up Kim and carries her to his bedroom . Lays her on back and starts taking off her clothes , then he undressed him self . " Kim , you sure about this ? " he ask while he slides in . "Yes , now stop talking" she says in between moans while she hands him a condum . After 5 mins of long deep strokes , they change positions and Kim gets on top and rides like a soldier. After about 3 mins they stop because of a loud banging on the door . Kim jumps off future quickly , he throws on a robe to see who it is and it only the UPS man. He comes back into the bedroom . "Round 2 ? " he asks
"Shower please" she responded . They let the hot water run and the mirrors fog up before they started .

-45 mins later-

~Kims POV~
After sessions , i sat future down and told him that that was me taking the next step to "us" . He agreed it was only an 2 hours left until i had to get Kelly . On my way out the door of future's house , i gave him a kiss and got into my car. Backing out of my drive way i looked on the seat and it was a box with Minnie mouse wrapping paper and a pink bow . I think its for Kelly so i just leave it there head home . Im in the grocery store to pick up a couple things for the house and my mom calls
-phone convo-

Mom: Hey baby hows you and Kelly?
Me : Im in the store rn , and Kelly's at school .

Mom : awhh , but future is the best son-in-law ever , hes a keeper .

Me : Mom , what are you talking about ?

Mom : he didnt give you that p ... oops i almost spoiled the surprise . gotta go baby love you , bye .

Me: bye momma love you*hangs up*
I wonder what that was all about . Anyways im in the check out line to pay and this brownskin teenager cashier is staring me down. He rings up all my items and i pay . As im loading my bags into the shopping cart , i see writing on the receipt . Lord why this lil boy giving me his number , Future will fuck his lil ass up . so i grab the receipt and throw it in the trash behind him and say "No thanks , laugh and walk away." I go home to put the groceries away and i have 30 mins left until i have to pick up Kelly. I went to pick her up and her teachers told me she got into a little problem today . "A little boy in another class touched her sexually, ma'am dont worry we already took care of it ." I didnt even respond i was pissed i left , put kelly in the car and went home. I asked Kelly what happened and was she okay shes fine i put her in the tub and feed her. After she ate i read her a story . She was sleep as soon as i opened the book so i went to called future and tell him but he didn't answer , so i guess its goodnight.