Chapter 11

~Future's POV~ 
I knew some shit like that was gon happen last night . Damm i always let my boys talk me into some shit , now how the hell im going to fix this and get her back.  Obviously I tried calling and texting her but no answer.  I cant cut the tour short people paid they money and i need my money. I promise as soon as this tour over im going to see Kim & Kelly.  I just dont want her to feel like i don't care. 

~Kim's POV~
Its been 2 weeks since i saw future and i don't care how many bitchs he fuck we not together.  Me and Kelly have just been chilling and yes she asks about him all the time.  He calls me everyday,  text me everyday about how sorry he is and whatever .  My mom keeps telling me that me & him are meant to be so i need to give him another chance . I 've honesty been thinking hard but right now its about Kim&Kelly. " Want to go to the trampoline park?" ! Yaaaayy!!  , so we can jump all over the place! " Its been a long day and we just grabbed some lunch and now we on the way back home.  Kelly is knocked out in the back seat  ,then i get a call from a unknown number . " ugh , i know this is him "

-phone convo-

Me : Hello ?

*****: Hey bitch  , i hope you like me cause you gon have to start seeing a whole lot more of me 

Me: And who tf are you ?

*****: dont worry about it you gon find out sooner or later .

-hangs up-

Ok i dont know what the fuck future got going on but i know that was one of his multiple bitchs , i aint the one . I got a good ass job for my age,  a nice ass house,  an expensive ass car and a beautiful daughter im not throwing that away over a cheating nigga.  I tried calling future but didnt answer,  um i guess it really is over .

~Future's POV~
Soon as i got off stage i took a shower and i checked my phone and saw that i had 5 missed calls 1 from Kim and 4 from some random ass number.  Damm man i cant believe i missed her call.  I cant call back now she's already sleeping.  I really fucked up i miss my lil family i had .

-1 week later-
~Future's POV~
    Now that the tour is off i need to make things right so im going over to Kim's right now. 

~Kim's POV~
Havent heard back from future, guess i really should give it up then . Kelly is at my Mom's house for a few weeks and im home all alone.  I think im about to have a couple of shots and turn up by myself. Ive been drinking for about an hour and im all done now.  Im getting ready to take a shower and i hear a knock on the door.  i walk towards the door and  say " Dam Jehovah's witnesses i dont want that go away " ." Kim open the door " a man voice replies.  I open the door and i see future standing there with chocolate , roses , and a giant bear that say -Kim forgive me please , im sorry- " Can i come in? " "sure." He walks in* " Where's Kelly?"  .  "What do you want man ?" i reply . " I want you Kim what you mean? "  * He picks me up takes me in the room*  Next thing you know im bent over and he getting it from the back.