Chapter 4

~Kims POV~
"Well , Future i have a two year old daughter and she lives with my mom , i didnt get pregnant on purpose when i was 18 i got raped and she hasn't been living with me because i wanted to get my self together and get a house , cars and a job. But tomorrow im flying to get her and bring her home for good . " I didnt even know how i got all that out , but i knew i had been an emotional wreck i was crying and slobbing all over the place . "Kim wait , if you think that because you had a rough time in your past im going to judge you and stop liking you , your wrong im always gon be here for you." Lets go back in the house and get you cleaned , your too pretty to be crying , lift ya head up we going to get through this together." I cant believe that future is so supportive .

~Future's POV~
I aint tripping bout Kim having a daughter , we just gon raise her together. Cant nothing get in between me loving Kim the way i do . " Ay shawty , im bout to go home i think you should just rest and pack for your flight tomorrow" " Nooo please , future dont go , i want you to stay with me " she said pulling me away from my shoes . " I can stay then " Kim fell asleep while we watching 50 shades of Grey . So i picked her up and put her in her bed , tucked her in and quietly put on my shoes and headed out the door .

-The Next Morning-

~Kims POV~
Last night me and future watched 50 shades of Grey and i think i fell asleep on his shoulder . I woke up in my bed this morning , so i checked phone and it had 5 text messages . 3 from my mom 2 from future .
Mom: Good Morning baby
Mom : Kelly is all packed and waiting
Mom : I booked u a plane ticket at the airport for 4:00 .
i texted my mom back and said ok mom thanks ill see you in a few hours .
Future's messages :
I locked your door and put your keys under the mat outside.
- Goodnight . I went outside to check the mat and the keys were under there , he even clean up my place a bit . I put the keys on the hook and went up stairs to start packing . Im going to stay with them for 2 days . Im finally done packing so im going to the store to finish buying a couple more things for Kelly's room .

~Future's POV~
Kim has no idea im going to meet her at the airport and go with her . Since Kim is in my life so is Kelly , im going Carter's & Kids Footlocker to get Kelly some cloths and shoes . I walked pass Kim , thank god she didnt see me . I grabbed a couple outfits , dresses , a pair of roshes , and 2 pairs of jordans and a pair of Kd's . I go home and call Kim on FT ,
-FT convo-

Kim : Hey Future

Me : Wassaup , looks like you shopping .

Kim : Yea i am just picking up a couple of things for kelly and for her room .

Me : Well ima let you go i guess ill see you in 2 days , be safe ma .
-end of FT convo-

~Kim's moms POV~
Kelly ! , babygirl your mommy is going to be here soon are you ready to leave nana for a while ?

Kelly : noooooo , but i miss mommy where is she .

Kims Mom ( Kassandra) : " She misses you too & she is coming very soon, can nana keep some of your toys ? for when you visit?"

Kelly : "Yes nana , just dont break them"

~Kims POV~
So its 3:00 and i was waiting for my flight number to be called and a familiar man sits across in front of me . "FUTURE ??!?! , what are you doing here ? , where are you going?" " Im going with you to see Kelly " he says . I cant help but to cry and laugh " Omg i cant believe you future." We cuddle up for 45 mins and then they call out flight number . We boarded the plane and future is in first class , i see him walk back and ask the man to switch spots because im his girlfriend . " Girlfriend ? , " i say out loud in shock. " Yea i wanted to make this thing official" " We just have to see what my daughter thinks , i just want her to be happy" i replied . " I can understand & respect that" he says . We flew 12 hours in silence , cuddled up . It was the best feeling ever .

-----------------------------------------------------------
How will Kelly react to future?