9

YG

The next morning I got a call from my manager that I was needed down at the radio station for a quick interview. Sometimes im aware of these things most of the time im not.

I rolled out of bed so I could hop in the shower and do what I had to do to leave.

When I got out Khia was up laying in bed watching some corny ass cartoon.

"What the hell is this?"

"Stoppp. I watch this with Penelope every morning."

"What ever happened to Dora."

"She grew up."

"And so did you. Watch something else."

I grabbed the remote turning to something else shaking my head.

"Where you going 8 o'clock in the morning anyway?"

"The radio station for a quick interview."

"Its Saturday."

"It's called work.. I do this for you."

"Uh huh.. can me and Penny go shopping later?"

"I don't care."

"Well I need money."

I went to my drawer taking out the bottom of it pulling out a couple thousand.

"Here I don't know how much you need. Just take it."

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too. Kiss my baby for me."

"Go do it now."

"Alright see you in a few."

-

Khia

"We'll leave as soon as daddy get bac-"

"Nevermind."

"Nevermind what?"

"I told her we'll leave when you get here, but your here so let's leave."

"Alright. Let's go."

For some reason I was in a good mood today. Everything just felt so wonderful. The sky was blue, the birds sung.... sike who am I kidding. I was happy cause in the next couple of days Odell said he had something for me, and I couldn't wait.

When we got to the mall we shopped at all kinds of stores. I did shopping for the little one and for myself. I went to Victoria Secret and racked up and then I went to Givency and some other designer stores.

After a successful shopping day we decided to eat out to end the day.

"Where we going?"

"Somewhere we haven't been before."

"Well have you been?"

"Nope. We just gonna have to try it out."

"Well make sure they got something for Penny fo eat."

"They should."

-

Odell

A couple days later I made sure the house was really nice and smelled nice cause I was gonna cook for me and Khia then surprise her with plane tickets to Miami. Which was probably too much too ask for but I didn't give two fucks.

I turned on my ihome and scrolled through my spotify finding some soft music.

I kind of liked that new Janet Jackson No Sleeep with J.Cole

I texted her telling her everything was ready shw simply said okay and she'd be up in 5 minutes. We always had to plan stuff when hubby was away and this time he was at his concert and the kid was with somebody name Dawan or Dwayne one of those.

I poured a glass of wine for the both of us then she walked in. She looked really nice for a dinner.

"Hey."

"Hey." she stared at me then jumped on me kissing all over my neck.

"What about dinner?"

"Im not hungry."

"You ain't said nothing but a word then."

I carried her to my room so we could start our night of what we really wanted to do.