10 Pt. II

Khia

"I can't just up and leave my daughter."

"Khia. I know but we have to go."

I looked at the two plane tickets in his hand and shook my head.

"Odell, running from this is not gona change anything"

"We're not running okay. Were just getting away from awhile until we think of a way to come out to all of the press and to your husband alright? Trust me. We'll be back. Just pack enough clothes then meet me at my car."

I thought about it for awhile then I nodded.

"Alright. I'll go."

-

YG

I pressed the button to the elevator going up to our floor. I wanted questions. So many emotions was going on. I was angry, and hurt and confused. I wanted to hurt somebody.

"Khia!"

I sat Penny down going to our room. She wasn't here but her car was. I looked through her draws and noticed her stuff was gone and that's when I blanked. I started punching shit. I didn't know what else to do. She just up and left me and her daughter.

"Fuck!" I threw the mattress and saw something pink laying on the box spring. I picked up a pair of her panties and examined them. They had dry cum stains and that's when I realized they didn't come from me. She had that nigga in my damn house.

The only thing I could think of to do is call Ms.Gladys she was a good neighbor back in LA and she did sign the papers to be some kind of relative to Penny she practically raised Penny when she was a cradle baby. So she's like her grandma.

"Keenon? This you?"

"Ms.Gladys, can I ask a favor."

-

Khia

I looked out of the plane window while tears streamed down my face. I wanted to say sorry, I missed Penny, I missed Keenon.

Thank God Odell had a private plane cause I couldn't deal with these camera's today or anytime soon.

"Khia?"

I ignored him and he tried to touch me but I got up going to the back of the plane. Now that I think about it, I don't even know Odell I don't know his background, his life struggles and he doesn't know mine. All we know is each other's name and how to turn each other on. This was pathetic and nothing but the devil. I rolled my eyes at my thoughts then he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Khia. We really need to talk."

I sighed opening the door walking out.

"About what Odell. We can't talk, make up and have sex right now."

"No. This is about the girl in the video. I know her."

"You what?"

"She's my ex. Her name is Patricia. We talked for about a year she did some shit I would never forgive her for, she was crazy about me and she smart as hell. She like to play games and she gets jealous really quick."

"And your telling me this now because."

"I- I don't know I wasn't really thinking about her."

"You weren't thinking about anybody but yourself Odell."

"That's not true. I covered us up. Shit happens to people like us."

"People like us? I got a daughter I left behind 700 or 1,000 fucking miles behind!"

"I know that!"

"This isn't easy for me okay!"

"You knew I wanted you when I first saw you on the side walk that day"

I ran my hands over my face trying to hold back my tears cause this has to be the most fucked up situation ever.

"Look Odell, the only thing were good for is sex."

"No no, that's not true. We can try."

"I've tried."

"Not with me, you stopped being happy with him a long time ago you know that Khia. I was your way out."

Ain't this bout a bitch, were both fucked up in the head and he's telling me he was my way out. I had a choice and I took the wrong road.

"Please fasten your seatbelts as we land"

I sat in a chair and fasten my seat belt. I hated this part it gets bumpy. Almost like my life right now. Start off good then towards the end everything starts to shake.