7

Odell

I checked all of my social media and it was the same thing like every other day. Hate comments, thirsty females, rumors, gossip, anything you could think of and majority of the time none of it was true.

I had a game today at 4 and I was getting ready for that. I invited Khia along she said that her hubby was gonna be out of town so why not come support your boy.

I grabbed my bags and headed out the door going to the elevator I started to press 1 but I pressed 8 instead. When the door opened I walked to her apartment knocking on the door. She opened it and smiled.

"Beckham.."

"Jackson.."

She moved out of the way for me to walk in.

"It's quiet."

"Penelope is sleeping, what time is your game?"

"At 4."

"It's 11 now... what you tryna do." she opened her robe letting it drop to the floor. I licked my lips dropping my bags picking her up and kissing her.

I walked down the hall still kissing her and closed the kids door and then we ended up in her room. I laid her on the bed opening her legs admiring what I was seeing. I pulled down my shorts reaching into my pocket for a rubber. I slid it on and didn't waste anytime going inside her.

After I got what I wanted it was around two.

"I gotta go."

"I'll see you after the game."

"Yeah.. here." I reached in my bag pulling out one ticket and two passes.

"Penny is free but these passes will let you watch from the skybox."

"Alright...thanks."

"Don't be late."

"I won't. Ima wash then get dressed."

-

Khia

I handed the man my ticket and he scanned it. Then a lady came up to me.

"Ms.Jackson?"

"Yeah?"

"We have a special seat for you. Please follow me."

I picked up Penny and followed the lady to what im guessing was the sky box.

"Damn..." I looked around and it was a few other people. Probably the founder and some other important people.

"Look Penny." I let her see through the glass and she just looked usually she'll be blabbing about something but she probably was like damn too.

"If you need anything just let us know."

"Alright thanks."

We waited for about 20 minutes until I was tapped on the shoulder.

"Khia Jackson right?"

"That's me."

"Odell wants to see you for a minute."

"Wants to see me?"

"Uh huh. I can get somebody to watch her."

"Uh.... yeah sure."

"She'll be just fine."

"Mommy will be back okay?" I kissed her forehead and followed this little old lady.

"You must be something special to him."

"No. Why would you say that."

"He never asked to see anyone before a game."

"Okay..."

I slightly rolled my eyes when we got closer to the locker room. I could hear loud music and men's voices.

She opened the door and I looked at her and she nodded for me to go inside. Bodies... sexy bodies everywhere. My panties were getting moist just looking at these men with their tight pants on and huge muscles.

I looked around for Odell in the midst of all this.

"Damn lil mama"

"Who let a girl in here."

"Ayee shawty."

I ignored them until somebody pulled me and pushed me up against the lockers.

"Odell..."

"I missed you." he kissed my neck and all over me.

I giggled. "Omg stop.. what did you want."

He peeped around the corner.

"To see you before the game."

This guy walked around the corner and smirked at Odell then he looked at me.

"Ayeee... you YG girl?"

"Shit..."

"Aye.. D, shhhhh." Odell held up his finger and the guy laughed.

"Oh.. I see I see. I never snitch. Its good shorty, y'all secret is safe with me." he winked and walked off and I sighed running my fingers through my hair.

"Crap. We almost got caught."

"Man. He ain't gon say nothing. C'mon.. I need some good luck."

I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck while we made out.

"See you on the field."

He laughed. "You sound like you bout to get on there yourself."

"Hell no... I'll see you, but from a distance."

"Right right.."