6

YG

"Can I get you anything else daddy?"

I laughed at the girl.

"Nah, and it's just YG."

She sucked her teeth.

"Just YG? Who else calling you daddy at night?"

"Umm.. my wife now can you excuse me."

"Your wife? As in the little light skin girl with big cheeks?"

"Yeah depending on which cheeks you talking about."

"Here..."

She pulled out her phone and scrolled through stuff for awhile then she held up the screen in my face.

"Is that Odell girl or your girl?"

I studied the picture and immediately got hot.

"This motherfucker."

"Oh.... im sorry, did you not know?"

"What is it to know. What am I looking at? A picture of them hugging."

"Uh huh...I can find out more if you'd like."

"Who are you? How do I even know if I can trust you."

"Im Patricia.. I do a lot of undercover work."

"Undercover work? Are you licensed or something."

"No."

"Then I don't trust you. You work in Victoria Secret."

"Look... Are you gonna buy the panties for your girl or not?"

"Yeah."

She rung up the panties and they came to be about 10.78 I slapped a 20 on the table and told her to keep the change leaving out of the mall with alot on my mind. How all of a sudden I go off a picture of my girl and Odell hugging to think something is wrong. Who is Patricia and do I even trust her. For all I know she probably just a crazed fan tryna break me and Khia up.

I got home and Khia was on the couch watching tv. I slammed the door and she jumped up.

"Hey... what's wrong?"

"This."

I showed her the picture of her and Odell hugging.

"Oh...."

"When was this?"

"The other day when I took Penny to practice. We ran into each other. C'mon im a busy person so is he, and this town isn't that big people are gonna run into each other."

"This fucking New York. What you mean the town isn't that big?!"

"Don't curse at me!"

"I wouldn't curse if I wasn't worried about us."

I sighed and calmed down. "Look Khia.. im sorry, this is all new to me. I'm busy 24/7 how am I suppose to look after you not knowing if this dude tryna hit on you or not."

"He's not, trust me. I'll let you know if it happens."

"Alright."

I kissed her and handed her the Victoria Secret bag. She smiled looking inside pulling out a pair of lace panties.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Chicago. You mind modeling these for me?" I smacked her ass

She smirked and shook her head.

"No problem."

-

Khia

"How long your gonna be away from me?" I pouted half of me missing him and the other half was excited.

"A week."

"Call me when you land?"

"Yeah yeah, I will."

He kissed Penny then me then that was it he was out. I waited to see his car leave from downstairs then I called Dwayne to see if he could babysit Penny he was unavailable at the time so I realized i'd have to wait until she's sleep to do anything dirty.

I called Layla and she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Hey hey hey."

"What you doing?"

"I am leaving this dinner I had to go to. What's up?"

"Oh nothing, just calling. Kennon's gonna be out of town for a week."

"Where he going?"

"Chicago."

"Oh, I meant to text you the other night when I saw Odell on E News. How was the restaurant?"

"I couldn't enjoy myself cause I was paranoid but the food was good."

"Uh huh... any more sex? I hope not."

"Yeah... well no he just ate the box."

"Y'all nasty. Hey, how's the weather looking over there?"

"It's.... hot."

"Its surprisingly freezing here. Its been in the 60's and rainy. I need some sun."

"Hmm, that's odd."

I heard knocks so I got up looking out the peep hole to see nobody then I went to Penny's room. She was playing with something so I left her be and kept talking on the phone.