8

YG

I looked at my keychain to see if I had our mailbox key but I was out of luck. I rolled my luggage behind me while I went to the counter.

"Can I get a mailbox key."

"Name?"

I looked up to see the same girl from Victoria Secret last week. Was this girl stalking my ass.

"Umm, what you doing here?"

"I work here now."

"What happened at Victoria Secret."

"I still work there im just helping out my aunt."

"Who's your aunt?"

"Sandra. The lady that's always up here. She sprang her ankle the other day and im her replacement."

"Oh can I just have my mailbox key."

"Sure."

She grabbed a pair of keya then opened a drawer going through all the names. She grabbed mine handing them to me.

"Thanks."

Patricia

I watched as he walked off to his mailbox. I rolled my eyes cause this man was obviously stupid. All I wanted was Odell. I missed him, I made stupid choices in the past when I was with him but I wanted all that to change. Ever since this new girl has been in the picture. I know she was getting dick from him and once you get a taste of Odell there's no stopping.  But the thing is, this girl was YG's girl and he had no idea. But all of that was about to change. I've done a little research and I know just what to do.

I've been watching these stupid security cameras all day to see when he was gonna leave his room. I applied for this job. I don't even know that Sandra lady. I mean she did break her ankle but she's not even related to me.

After watching this camera for two hours he was finally leaving. And this was my chance. I went to the back to see if somebody else could take my shift at the front then I went to my car to get my supplies.

I found the nearest elevator and preseed 10. My heart pounded out of my chest cause I was about to do something really dirty.

bing "10th floor"

I stepped out of the elevator looking for his room. Digging in my pockets I pulled out the spare key making my way inside. I looked around and inhaled getting a whif of his cologne he not to long sprayed on himself.

I went to his bedroom putting my bag on the floor taking out all the camera equipment. That's right. I was about to get video footage of them to prove to YG that Odell been fucking his wife.

Careful with my time cause I didn't know how long he was gonna be away. I quickly set up the hidden camera and was out of his place in less then a hour.

Khia

"I made your favorite."

"Chicken and waffles.. its not like roscoes but it was worth the try."

"Yeah.. I miss roscoes man, but thanks a lot baby."

"Your welcome."

"What's that?"

"What's what?"

"On your neck..something bit you?"

I grabbed my phone opening up my camera and I thought of lies.

"Yeah.. I slept on the floor in Penny's room the other night she didn't want to sleep alone. Something must have bit me."

"Why you didnt let her sleep in our bed?"

"Because.. cause you know how Penny is"

"Yeah.. I know."

I rubbed the spot on my neck where Odell made two nights ago. He was kind of rough that night.

"How was Chicago?"

"Like how Chief Keef explain it." he joked and I smiled.

"Sold out shows?"

"Almost."

"Don't you think you should up your security now?"

"I got one man that's good enough. I don't want to be like Maywheather baby. You talked me into the game anyway."

"Yeah...I did." I nodded.

"Remember when we first met?"

"Yeah... Like it was yesterday."

"You still see that same person.. or somebody different?"

"I see somebody different everyday Keenon. I see a man."

"Wellll you know me mannn."

I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Your so goofy."