18

YG

Everybody was so quiet at the table even Penny. She usually talking about something or giggling.

"Where'd you go today?"

"I had a photo shoot."

"A photo shoot?"

"Yeah."

"Must've been nice?"

"Yeah it was great... umm, will you excuse me.. sorry."

She got up and put her plate away and she looked kind of teary eyed and I don't know why. I admit stuff haven't been the same lately but I don't know how to fix it still.

"Finish eating Penny."

"Nooo."

"You sleepy?"

She nodded so I knew it was time for her to go to bed. I sighed picking her up. I brushed her teeth and put her in her bed kissing her forehead

"Goodnight baby. Daddy loves you."

I turned off her light and went to the guest bedroom and knocked on the door.

Khia

"What?"

"Can I come in."

"Yeah."

I quickly wiped my face so he couldn't tell that I was crying.

"You umm.. you alright?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Khia, don't lie to me. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I-just had something in my eye."

He sighed sitting next to me on the bed. "Seriously, talk to me."

"Keenon it's nothing really." I looked down at my nails and played with them.

"I know when your hurt, upset, mad and frustrated... so let's talk about it."

"I- I don't know. Nothing is the same, im mad at myself for making poor choices. I don't even understand why you back with me after something like this.. I feel like I don't deserve to be with you after this, I don't deserve to be forgiven. Im pretty much a hoe for this-"

"Stop! Alright just stop. As bad as it looks don't call yourself no hoe! Alright? Don't ever say that shit. Yes it's gonna take some time to get over with but we gonna get through this together."

"I mean damn were sleeping in separate rooms so why not just-"

I instantly closed my eyes when Keenon kissed me. He deepened the kiss and slowly laid me back. Without breaking the kiss our tounges wrestled while our lips moved in sync. I felt refreshed with every kiss and every touch. He slid his hand up my shirt and caressed my boobs while he bit on my lip. Then I took it off while he unhooked my bra. My boobs popped out of the bra and he placed one in his mouth while I watched him flick his tongue across the nipple and suck on them. He kissed down my stomach and slid off my panties beginning to taste me. I gasped and pushed his head down deeper.

He took off his shirt and his basketball shorts leaving us both naked. I slid back on the bed pulling the covers back and he crawled on top of me.

Honestly. Im out of words for this book, thats why my chapters so short now. So if you guys could leave ideas or what you would like see happen in the book in the comment section that would be lovely. 💞