Demons- Sherlock (crossover)

Before you read, I have a quick shout author's note! There's a good Wholock book you should consider reading; WHOLOCK: The Doctor and the Detective by laurasbowties.

Also, if you are a Supernatural fan, you'll love this chapter! Also, check out my Supernatural Preferences and Imagines book.

Thank you!

There was never an ordinary day at 221B Baker Street.

You thought you knew everything that there was about the daily life with Sherlock, John Watson, and Mrs. Hudson. But you were wrong, very wrong.

Maybe it depended that this case was certainly unnatural compared to the others, perhaps... supernatural.

It all started when you got home from the grocery store.

"Sherlock! I'm home!" You shouted, struggling to carry all the bags up to the fridge. You opened it up only to meet the gaze of dozens of eyeballs. "Fantastic." You muttered sarcastically.

"They are, aren't they?" You heard the low baritone voice of Sherlock behind you and you scoffed. You spun on your heel, ready to make a witty comment, but the consulting detective cut you off.

But it wasn't the way where you would say something and he would interrupt- no. Sherlock lurched forwards and wrapped a hand around your waist and pulled you closer to him. He had a devilish smirk as he leaned forwards and pressed his lips to yours in a passionate way.

Yes, he cut you off with a kiss.

His other hand cupped your cheek but you felt his fingers slowly trace lower; under your chin, past your neck, near to your chest...

"Sherlock, what has gotten into you?" You gasped, feeling heat rise to your cheeks as you pushed him away. It wasn't like him to be so... You didn't even know!

"Nothing has gotten into me!" He defended, raising a hand in mock horror. He smirked again. "I only just realized how in love I am with you."

That's where your suspicion started. Your Sherlock would never say something like this. You turned simply and grabbed a frying pan.

"You know," you started simply, "for dinner I was thinking we could-" You swung the frying pan at Sherlock's head. There was a loud clang that echoed across the flat as the detective fell to the floor, unconscious.

Quickly, you made the decision to call upon an old friend.

"Castiel?" Your voice was shaky, you didn't even know if this was going to work. You've only seen Castiel once, when you were a girl. You had blacked out in New York and woke up days later with three men staring down at you, Castiel being one of them. "I don't know if you're listening, but I need you! Cas? You said you would-"

"-come when you called, yes." You jumped upon hearing the familiar raspy voice behind you. You turned to see the trench coated man standing next to Sherlock's chemistry set. "Hello, Y/n." He dipped his head in an emotionless greeting. His gaze quickly dropped to your unconscious boyfriend.