Chapter 12

Warning! This Chapter Contains Sexual Content. Beware!

"Brian..." I say. "Yes?" He asks. "I'm ready." I say. He lifts his head up and looks into my eyes. "Are you sure?" He asks. I nod my head. He reaches over and grabs a condom out of the box. He puts it on, well you know the rest. He leans back over me and begins to kiss me, he enters his tongue into my mouth and our tongues start to swirl around like a mad worl pool. He then starts to kiss me on my neck then down to my stomach, he reaches my pants, he begins to unzip my jeans then slowly pulls them off me. He then gently moves his hands up my thighs, his touch felt so electric. He pulls off my underwear too. Brian looks back into my eyes again, this time we gazed at each other, he gives me that look, as if he is asking me if I'm ready, I nod my head. I feel him slowly enter me, first gentle and slow but as time went by it became harder and faster. We both moan and sigh loudly, it became so heated up and hot, we began sweating. Eventually both Brian and I moaned and we came to a stop. He lies down next to me and we are both panting so much. I reach over to him and cuddle up to him, he pulls me in close. Once we caught our breaths we began to talk again. "Wow." We both exhale, followed by a giggle. "That was, incredible." Brian says. "Really? Was i good?" I reply. Brian looks at me, "Are you kidding? You were amazing!." He says, which causes me to smile. "Haha, glad you think so. You weren't so bad yourself." I reply. After a while, Brian and I eventually fell asleep, in each other's arms.

I wake up to feel that my bladder is full and that I really need to pee. I get up and grab my phone, it's 8am. I find a shirt on the ground and pick it up, I put it on then walk out of the room and down the corridor. I enter the bathroom and pee. Once I was finished I washed my hands and looked into the bathroom mirror. My hair and makeup was a mess, but I didn't care, all I wanted to do is get back to Brian and be in his arms. I get out of the bathroom and walk back to Brian's room. When I get back into the room I see that Brian is awake, "morning" I say. He looks up at me, "morning beautiful, where did you go?" He asks. "I had to pee." I reply. "Oh yeah, I should do that too." He says then gets out of bed. I blush because I see that he is still naked, but he doesn't care, he just walks into the bathroom and goes to pee. I walk back over to the bed and lie down, I begin to think about what happened last night, all the wild moments we shared, it was so magical and perfect. All of a sudden I hear the shower turn on and Brian enter it. "Hey Sof!" I hear him say. "yeah?" I ask. "Can you come in here?" He asks. I get up and slowly walk into the bathroom. "Yes?" I say peeping my head into the bathroom. "Come in, the waters nice and warm." He says. I take a moment to think about it, but his offers seems so irresistible. I take off my clothes and get into the shower with him. It was so nice, he washed me with the soap, and I washed his long black hair with shampoo, We began to makeout. We finally got out of the shower half an hour later and dried each other off. We got dressed and did our hair and makeup.

We walk out into the kitchen. "What should we eat?" Brian asks. Hmm, I don't why but for some reason I'm craving pop tarts, what about you?" I reply. "Yeah, good idea. I'll put them in the toaster." He says. Once they were ready Brian and I walked out into the living room and sat down on the couch and watched TV while eating our pop tarts. Once we finished our food I see Brian scoot over the couch next to me, I feel him him move his hands around me and firmly grip me. "Brian!" I whine. He lifts me up and lays me down on the couch. He looks into my eyes and gives me a sexy smirk, he bites his lip ring as well. "Oh Brian" I moan. He leans down and kisses me passionately, enters his tongue into my mouth and starts making out with me. The next thing we know, is Brian's parents opening the front door and walking into the room. "Wow!" We hear Hugh say, which causes Brian and I to jump up. "Haha, looks like we interrupted something." Barbra says. Brian and I look at each other and begin to giggle. "Haha, alright we'll leave you to it." Hugh says, and both Hugh and Barbra walk off into another room. Brian and I burst into laughter, then begin to cuddle and continue to watch TV.

Eventually Brian gets a call from Jeordie (Twiggy).
"Oh hey Jeordie what's up?" Brian's says on the phone. "Oh sorry, Twiggy." Brian says, correcting himself. Almost 10 minutes goes by until Brian and Jeordie's conversation ends. Brian finally hangs up his phone. "What was that about?" I ask curiously. "Twiggy says he's found some more people who could join our band!" Brian replies excitedly. "Oh I see." I reply. "What?" Brian asks. "Your really taking this band thing seriously are you?" I ask. "Well, yeah. I mean if things go well and we get a really good band together, we might actually get somewhere." He replies. "Besides, weren't you just telling me the other day that you'd support Twiggy and I if we did actually start a band." He adds. "I did say that, didn't I?" I say. "Yes you did." He replies.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Please Vote and Comment,
Thanks! ^_^