Chapter 15

I wake up and sit up in bed, I rub my eyes open and look around the room, it was unfamiliar. That was until I remembered where I was, I was at David Bowie's mansion! but that wasn't the only thing I remembered, I remembered the amazing night Brian and I had together and how crazy it was. I look over my shoulder to see Brian fast asleep, looking like an angel. He was so beautiful.

I slowly and quietly attempt to get off the bed without him noticing, but I suddenly felt Brian's hands wrap around my waist and pulling me in towards him. "Where do you think your going?" He asks. I turn myself towards him and see that he is now wide awake, "Oh, no where...not anymore at least." I reply, snuggling up to him. "How are you feeling?" He asks. "I'm alright, why do you ask?" I reply. "Because after last night, I thought you might be a bit sore" He says. "Oh, in that case I'm feeling pleasantly numb." I reply, smiling. "That's, what I like to hear." He says.

He starts to lift up the sheets and goes underneath, "What are you doing?" I ask curiously. He looks up to me and has a smirk on his face, "Brian" I say sternly. "Yes?" He replies seductively. I knew what he was about to and I was about to stop him, but I couldn't resist him. I let out a deep sigh and look up to the ceiling. Brian continued to go under the sheets and I feel him make his way towards my pelvis, he opened up my legs and put his tongue inside me, it felt fucking amazing. I begin to moan louder and louder, I grab a hold of a pillow and bite down on it to shut me up, but that didn't help much. He started to slow down but that made me moan even louder, he was so good! He finally came to a stop, I began to catch my breath. He reappeared from under the sheets and laid back down next to me. "Did you like that?" He asks. "Uh huh" I reply, while still catching my breath. "H-how do you do that?" I ask and he just grins at me.

Brian and I finally get out of bed and get dressed. We walk into the living room of the house and see Bowie playing the guitar and writing music. "Good morning" We say. "Oh good morning love birds" He replies with a laugh. "Love birds?" Brian asks. "Aha yeah, don't think I didn't hear you two last night, it was quite the sound" He replies. "Oh uh, sorry about that." Brian replies. "It's alright, you two actually inspired me to write some music, so that's good." Bowie replies. 'Oh wow, nothing to steamy I hope" I reply. Bowie just giggles. "Well we should probably get back now" Brian says. "Yeah, but thank you for having us" I add. Bowie stands up and walks over to us, he hugs us both "Come back whenever you'd like" David says. We then all say our goodbyes.

Brian and I arrive back home, we walk inside. We see Hugh and Barbra sitting in the kitchen with worried looks on their faces. "Wow, who died?" Brian asks, as we continue to enter the house. "Brian!" Hugh yelled, "Sofia!" Barbra yelled. They both ran over to us and hugged us tightly. "What's up with you guys?" Brian asks skeptically. "We're just so happy your back" Hugh says. "You two has us worried sick!" Barbra raised her voice. "Sorry" Both Brian and I replied. "Oh it doesn't matter, all that matters is that your back home safe." She says and starts hugging us again.

After a few hours things started to go back to normal and Hugh and Barbra weren't as worried as they were before. Brian and I thought it might be a good idea to head out and meet our friends and tell them we're alright, seeing as they must be worried sick. "Hey mom, dad?" Brian says. "Yeah son?" Hugh replies. "Sof and I were just wondering if it would be alright if we went out for a while..." He says. Hugh and Barbra get worried looks on their faces again, "Uh,I guess. Just as long as you come home after" He replies. "And make sure to answer your phone when you get a call." Barbra adds. "We will" Both Brian and I reply. We say our goodbyes and head out.

Brian and I make our way to the local night club, where Marilyn Manson and the spooky kids usually play gigs. 'We're meeting everyone here?" I ask. 'Yep, they should already be inside." He replies. So Brian and I make our way inside the club. We enter the club and see everyone hanging out in the corner, Twiggy, Vicky, Tash and Marilyn's band were all there. Brian and I walked up to them, "Omg their here!" Vicky yells and everyone looks at us. They all got up and ran over to us and gave us a huge group hug, it was awesome. A couple hours went by and everyone was hanging around and having a good time. All of a sudden the club's manager came out on stage and started to speak in the microphone. "Hey, how are you all doing tonight? We have a special band playing tonight, that you all love and know, so please welcome Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids!" The man yells and everyone cheers. "I didn't know you were playing tonight" I say to Brian in a stunned tone. "Yeah, it was a surprise" He replies and leans down and kisses me on my forehead. Brian gets up with Twiggy and the rest of the band and they all jump up on stage.

Brian and the rest of the band get ready and Brian begins to talk in the microphone. "I want to dedicate this song to my beautiful girlfriend Sofia, who I love and will always be with. Baby this is for you" He says. I blush and Vicky and Tash are cheering him on for me. The band starts the song and he begins singing,

"I put a spell on you because you're mine
I can't stand the things that you do
No, no, no I ain't lyin'
No...I don't care if you don't want me
'Cause I'm yours, yours, yours anyhow
I am yours, yours, yours
I love you...I love you...I love you...
I love you I love you!

I put a spell on you
Lord! Lord! Lord!
'Cause you're mine
I can't stand the things that you do when you're fooling around
I don't care if you don't want me
'Cause I'm yours, yours, yours anyhow

I can't stand when you're fooling around
If I can't have you, no one will
I love you, you, you
I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, you, you
I don't care if you don't want me
'Cause I'm yours, yours, yours anyhow
Yeah!"

He finishes the song and steps away from the microphone, I could feel the tears pouring out of my eyes, I have never felt so loved in my life and I've never felt so touched before, I don't know how else to explain it, but all I know is that I am completely in love. I look back up to Brian and see that he is crying too. I suddenly stand up and begin to make my way through the crowed and towards the stage, Twiggy sees me and lends his hand out and pulls me up on the the stage. I run over to Brian and wrap my arms around him, he looks stunned but that quickly changes into a smile. He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up, he spins me around. I slowly slip down and we are now face to face with each other, only an inch apart I feel our breaths on each other. "I love you Sofia" Brian says. "I love you Brian" I reply and we kiss passionately. The whole crowed cheers for us and our friends too.

In this very moment could be the best day of my life, surrounded by my friends and being with the man I love, I couldn't ask for more. He has made my life better and he has made me the happiest person in the world, I love him for that.

Just as I thought this moment couldn't get any better, Brian begins to kneel down in front of me and I see him pull something out of his pocket...

I'll leave it there for now...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter,

Please Vote and Comment,

Thank you! ^_^