Chapter 17

Franks pov

I gently touched my fingers over my lips as my brain scrambled to connect with what just happened.

Did he just...kiss me?

I felt my insides warm up a little.

"Let's get you back inside away from all of this." He said as he let go of me.

A little taken aback from the whole situation, I just nodded and we both walked back inside.

"I'll go and clean up the steps and floor. You stay and keep an eye on your friend." He said in an order kind of tone.

I nodded and washed my hands of any blood in the bathroom, then went and sat down quietly beside ray. I gently twirled my fingers in his Afro as I got lost in thought.

I was no longer worrying about the fact that I just killed someone and threw their body in the trash. All my mind was focusing on was the fact that Gerard just kissed me; a small little touch of our lips.

I felt a little smile seep onto my lips, but then my mind stopped it. How could someone just kiss me straight after dumping a body? How could someone be so calm about it? Why would someone even help me do something like that?

Even if I liked someone with all my heart, I could never help them do something like that. Gerard confuses me so much. He is like a different person every time I meet him, but at the same time, he is the same.

He is confusing to figure out.

You know how when you say a persons name, it isn't just a name; it has a feeling to it. You say someone's name and it seems to identify that persons personality. You hear the name Ray, and you think of ray's bright personality, you don't just think of his name.

But I say Gerard's name to myself, and I'm met with a whole bunch if different types of Gerard's. For example, the quiet and funny teenage trash baste meant gerard, dark and mysterious vampire kind of Gerard, sassy priest Gerard. But then under with all that you have the Gerard that clearly loves his little brother Mikey, and the Gerard that was willing to help me do one of the most sinful things known to man; and the Gerard who just pressed his lips to mine.

Somehow all these Gerard's are the same Gerard.

I had to stop my deep thinking process when I heard a groan. I looked over to see ray stir. He opened his eyes as he lie there. Then all at once he bolted straight up into a sitting position.

"Ray! Ray your okay!" I exclaimed as I made my way over to his side. "There was. There was a body!" He said in a panicked tone. "Blood, I saw it frank!"

"Shhhh. It's okay ray. You slipped over my drink and hit your head and passed out." I began to lie. Gerard came up the steps and quickly hid the blood soaked paper towels behind his back.

"See I got mr. Ger-", "mr.Arthur." Gerard quickly corrected me. "To come and help you. It's okay ray. Why don't we go and get you a drink?" I suggested.

Ray nodded and I helped him stand up.

Me and ray walked past Gerard, as we did I whispered a thank you to him. I was going to leave him here to clean up blood. I'll add that to my now ever growing list of horrible things frank has done.

Me and ray walked out into the busy auditorium. Parents congratulated their children, and friends talked and laughed as teachers stood miserably in the corners of the room.

Me and ray made our way over to the drinks table for the second time tonight. Ray got himself a drink and I stood by him as he sipped it. My eyes where trained on the exit door in the corner of the room. Knowing Gerard was in there. I was worried someone would walk in there any moment; and if Gerard hadn't finished cleaning up, he would get the blame for everything.