Chapter 12

Franks pov

G-Gerard?

I froze when I saw his eyes fall upon me as he walked into the classroom. The corner of his mouth twisted up into a smirk as his eyes locked with mine. He suddenly tore his eyes away from me and looked out at the rest of the class. "Alright class, now I want you all just to call me Arthur, none of this father priest business. Okay?" He said as he took a few steps back and forth at the front of the classroom as he pressed his fingertips together.

The class nodded and said a 'yes Arthur' in unison. But I just sat there.
Arthur?

I didn't speak or even move in the slightest, I just sat there and stared at Gerard in confusion as I tried to piece together his character...and then it dawned on me, the previous small conversations we've had, about being gay, the porn magazine...omg! The porn magazine! And the whole time this guy was a fucking priest! He can't be! He said he was gay, priests aren't gay...

I looked up at him but he wasn't at the front of the classroom. I felt movement from behind me. I felt someone whisper beside me "I'm just a priest in training. Not an actual priest, so don't get your panties in a knot." I turned around to see Gerard, I gave him a questioning look as I looked up at him wide eyed. He just smiled that little half smile and walk over to a laptop in the middle of the room that was placed on a desk.

"Okay, today we are going to be watching a DVD, it's called Gods mysterious ways. I want you all to sit and pay attention." He said firmly but in a friendly tone has he bent over clicking on things on the computer as he slid the disk in.

A light flashed on the board at the front of the classroom as the data projectors turned on and showed the movie on the board. Everyone had there eyes fixed on the front of the room, but mine, well they lay fixed on Gerard's ass. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but god, that was the best ass I had ever seen. Those tight black pants looked good on him.

He got up and walked to the front of the room and pulled a screen down from the roof so that the movie could be displayed on it. I watched him as he stretched up to pull it down. How is it possible for someone to look so god damn hot in a priest uniform.

He then walked to the back of the classroom, were I was, to switch the lights off. I think he noticed I was staring at him. He lent over me from behind my chair. I froze as that familiar coffee smell became stronger. "Your drooling." He whispered as he moved away and pressed play on the movie as he sat down at the teachers desk to the front of the classroom.

I touched the side of my mouth, and sure enough, there was drool there. I felt a little embarrassed as I mopped it up with the my school tie. I heard the movie playing and I folded my arms on my desk and lent over resting my head on them staring up at the screen.

Two second went past and I had already lost interest. My eyes wandered over to Gerard. Turns out he was already looking at me. He was leaning back in the big black chair with his arms folded. He had a smug little grin on his face as he peered at me though his scruffy black locks of hair that fell over his face. I returned the smirk and quirked my eyebrow. He mouthed something at me.

I watched his mouth closely. 'See me after class'. He appeared to be saying to me. I raised my head slightly off my arms as I nodded and then slipped back down. He bit his bottom lip hard and then looked away from me and at the movie.

With him not looking at me anymore, I saw this as my opportunity to freely stare at him. Just looking at him in that black button up shirt just had me drooling. It looked a little tight, highlighting his upper arm muscles. I could just imagine undoing those buttons and getting a look at his smooth creamy white chest, and then I'd run my hand down it....