Chapter 7

Franks pov

All my giggles burst out at once as I practically choked. Oh my god he did not just say that.

Mikey just rolled his eyes as me and Gerard had a laughing fit.

"Did you have fun at Petes?" Gerard asked. "Yeah I did, we chatted about y'know, that thing, and he was really shocked, but he said he was really happy that i wasn't going to be hurt anymore." Mikey said with a little blush and a smile as he looked down at his feet bashfully.

"That's nice that he cares, Petes a good friend." Gerard replied to him.
I was content with leaving myself out of their sweet brotherly conversation, that was until I heard Mikey mention being hurt.

"What do you mean being hurt? Did you get bullied?" I questioned loudly without thinking about the words that came out of my mouth. I know it wasn't any of my business, and heck I had only known Mikey for a solid 3 minutes. But I am very sensitive to bullies.

Gerard looked at me in a little bit of shock, I guess he wasn't expecting me to say anything. And Mikey just looked kind of shy. I felt like I shouldn't have said anything "sorry, I just, I guess I just can't stand bullies you know?" I said quietly trying to ease my way back out of the conversation. 

"No it's okay, well I used to get bullied by this one guy, but he can't do that to me anymore, so it's all good I guess." Mikey replied quietly.

"Oh, okay, that's good." I said giving Mikey a warm smile. God I just hate bullies.

"Anyways I'm gonna be upstairs in my room, so you two can continue to be weird and whatever again ." Mikey announced as he glanced in between us and headed towards the stairs.
"Nice to meet you Mikey." I called after him. "Same to you frank." He replied happily as he disappeared at the top of the stairs.

"Fucking hate bullies." I mumbled as I turned back to see Gerard staring at me intensely. I cleared my throat. "You and him seem pretty close." I said breaking the short silence that suddenly consumed us. "Ah yes he has to put up with my abnormality frequently, but he still loves me." He said with a smile and chuckle. "It's nice." I added pressing my lips together and nodding my head a little. "Yeah." He replied as he collapsed next to me on the couch.

We sat in comfortable silence for a bit.

Gerard's pov

I stared at him. He seemed to be a little distressed over what my brother just said. He sounds like he cares. Cares about my brothers trouble, or at least is concerned about it. What kind of sick joke is this? What game is he playing at? I observed him and he showed no signs of not being sincere.  Hmm.
I shrugged and pushed the thought aside.

"Do you wanna go hang out in my room?" I asked.
"Is this so we can reenact some party poisons moves?" Frank said sarcastically as he laughed at his own little tease. He wasn't going to let that magazine thing go was he?
"So what am I, some evil scientist porn star?" I asked.
"I don't know, you tell me, mr.im-gonna-invite-some-random-guy-off-the-street-to-my-house." He laughed.
"Now that just makes you sound like a prostitute." I replied. "Maybe I am." He joked. "Gosh well I hope I've got enough money for this." I said sarcastically going along with his joke as we made our way to my room.

I hesitated as I went to open the door. I've never let anyone in my room before except for Mikey, and my mum of course, but she rarely comes in here.