Chapter 5: Subway Trouble

"Okay, now that we're safe, can someone explain to me what the hell is going on?" Louis asks the group.

Francis goes on ahead, notcing a hole in the floor and a few infected down below, reaching for him," hey guys, take a look at this".

"What is it?" Zoey goes up to him, looking down as she stares at a fat guy, looking up at them," guess there's more than one".

Bill paces back and forth, looking down," I highly recommend staying away from him, we don't know what that thing does yet".

"I think he's cute, I want to take him home with me" Francis chuckles, then out of nowhere something explodes out of the thing's mouth, landing on him blinding him," THE FUCK?"

The infected down below start to go crazy, reaching up for him, but fails at doing so as Louis races towards the action, shooting down some infected, then the fat guy as it explodes, some of the green slime landing on him too.

"Told ya so" Bill says.

Louis tries to wipe away the green mess,"Jesus christ".

Francis sits by the wall, wiping away the green slime from his eye," I can't see a damn thing".

"Here" Zoey holds a gallon of water in her hand," found this by the desk in there" and splashes the water in Francis's face.

"ZOEY" Francis gets all wet.

Bill looks down at more infected wanting a piece of them," I think we could use that for something".

"The water?" Francis gets confused as he pours some water into his hands, splashing it at his face.

"Give me some of that" Louis races towards the water jug," it stinks".

"No dummy, that slime that came out of that Boomer" Bill mentions.

Francis wipes some of the slime on Bill, getting him back from earlier," okay, there ya go".

"FRANCIS" Bill yells, as he smells the bad stink of the slime.

Francis jumps down into the hole, looking ahead at stairs, he quickly turns around," it's all clear" he yells back at the group.

Zoey jumps down, Louis then Bill last. The group slowly moves forward walking down the flight of stairs entering the subway station. Everything around them looking like a war zone, and blood on some of the walls. They quickly walk up an escalater, turning left and looking at a broken down subway.

"Should we trust it?" Louis looks at it," looks like a train to me".

"I take it you don't take subways very often" Bill says," that'll explain your outfit".

"Hey, I'm an IT analyst" Louis says.

"What does IT stand for?" Francis asks," Idiot Town?"

Zoey laughs at the joke, looking back at Louis," you don't got a very good sense of humor, do you?"

Louis looks at the group," I didn't come from a very funny family".

Francis leads the group inside the subway, looking at the empty streets and bloody windows," I take it......" then hears a loud growl behind them," I take it we're IT".

"Huh?" Zoey says.

"As in we've been found. You ever played Hide and Seek before?" Francis asks her, the growl coming closer and everything around them shakes.

Bill turns around, staring at a big pink thing, yelling out," TANK".

"Looks nothing like a tank if you ask me, but it'll do if you really want to start naming these guys" Francis says.