You Are The Only Exception:Ch 35 {T/S Relationship}

~You Are The Only Exception: {Teacher/Student Relationship}~

Chapter 35

_________________________________________________________

I groaned from the light hitting my face. My eyes were too sensitive, and my head was throbbing, and I felt dizzy. I made many attempt to sit up, until finally I was able to push myself up, and into a sitting position.

I stared down at my stomach, and still same my barely see-able baby bump. I place my hand on it, and rubbed circles. "Oh, my baby." I whispered.

I finally had the courage to look up. I expected to find the dirtiest house possible, but what I found was a sort of clean living room. I was placed on an couch in someone's living room. I hope this couch isn't used for se-. No, can't think of something disgusting now, I might puke. At least the place looked clean, I guess that's good. It looked like some sort of apartment.

And then I found myself asking myself question. Where the hell am I? Where's Jason? What the hell is happening.

I sighed, and told myself to stop, before I had a brain aneurysm or something.

"So you're up." I jumped, and looked in the direction of the voice to see Amy Jane. Or what the hell do I call her now? Coach? Fuck that. Just Amy then? I mentally growled at myself.

"Obviously?" It sounded more like a question, than a sarcastic answer. Wow. Still dizzy. Where'd my sarcasm float off too?

"Hey, you feeling okay?" She crouched down in front of me. And all I wanted to do was shrink away, or become invisible.

I nodded, even though I wasn't. I just didn't want her touching me at all. Who knows where her hands have been?... Let's scratch that question out. I don't want to know.

"Oh come on, Jason told me you're pregnant." I stiffened. Would she tell Everett? Or did Jason already beat her to him?

"Why are you being so nice." I found myself asking.

"Hey, " she pursed her lips. " I'm not even or anything, jeez." She stared at me for a few seconds, before sighing. "Look I shouldn't be telling you this, but I'm going to anyway. Jason hates that he has to take his brothers place. He only has to do it to collect the debts that are out there to make it look like Jared wasn't being soft."

I cleared my throat. "Did Jason ever... deal?"

She tilted her head at me. "Yep."

I opened my mouth to comment, but she started talking again.

"Only for a short time, because Jared made him."

"So, where does Everett come into this?"

"Jason's collecting debts. And Everett is the last debt to be paid off."

"Then why didn't Jared, just, do it himself." I muttered to myself.

"Trust me, Jared would have,... if he had an idea of where he was living at the time, years ago. But he didn't, so, Everett was safe for awhile."

"But-"

She sighed. "Jason, on the other hand, knew that if Jared was alive, this is what he would want. To make Everett pay."

"But he doesn't have to." I whispered.

"Yeah, he doesn't." She looked at me, and tilted her head to the side. "But Jared was a role model to Jason, so he's doing this to make him proud."