You Are The Only Exception:Ch 25 {Teacher/Student Relationship}

~You Are The Only Exception: {Teacher/Student Relationship}~

Chapter 25

_________________________________________________________

I felt lips on mine, and I moved my head. I heard a chuckle, and I slowly opened my eyes to see Everett hovering above me. I smiled, a water drop slide from his hair and onto my forehead, and he wiped it away with his thumb. I noticed the sun was shining brightly outside.

"Why are you up early?"

"We." he smiled down at me, and kissed my forehead. "And were going to the beach."

I arched one of my eyebrows, and looked at the alarm clock beside the bed. "It's noon already?." I groaned, and pulled the covers over my head. I couldn't believe I was still sleepy.

He laughed at my actions, and slowly pulled them down. "Please?" he asked, and kissed me again.

I pulled away. "No." I said sternly.

"Please?" he asked again, and placed a kiss on my exposed neck.

"Everett." I said, and frowned while grabbing his face.

"Please?" he asked once more, holding out the 'e'.

"Say it?" I asked and smirked.

He smiled knowing exactly what I was talking about. "I love you." and he caressed my cheek with his thumb. "Now please get up, I really want to take you to the beach today."

"Okay." I finally said and sat up. The covers fell down towards my waist, and I finally noticed my chest was bare. I blushed, and covered what I could with one of my arms.

I heard Everett groan, and looked up in time to see him running one of his hands through his wet hair. "Go shower babe."

Once he turned his attention to his bag, and he started searched for a shirt I dashed to the bathroom. "So embarrassing." I sighed, and stepped into the shower. I smiled when yesterday's memories ran through my head.

We went back to the food court and ate, and we finished exporing the rest of the aquarium. Soon enough it was about six in the afternoon, and it started getting dark already. So we went back to the hotel where we ended up kissing, then we were making out, and it soon turned into something more.

I opened my eyes to stop from remembering after that. So I started focused on what he meant when he said he was going to make me believe soon. What was he going to do? I groaned in frustration, and rinsed the shampoo that was on my head.

I stepped into the room went to grab the first set of underwear, and bra, and went back to the bathroom to put them on. After I finished I grabbed my toothbrush, and toothpaste that was beside the sink, and brushed my teeth. Next I brushed through my hair, and decided to put it in a ponytail again since we were going to the beach.

I noticed that Everett was leaning on the balcony rail again. He looked so peaceful as he stared back at the ocean, and boats, and docks. I quickly put on another V-neck shirt that was purple, and I grabbed a pair of capris.

I walked towards Everett but stopped when I saw him fiddle with something in the pocket of his shorts. I ignored it. "Hey." I said, and smiled.

He jumped, and pulled his hand out of his pocket quickly. He looked nervous. "Hey." he said and quickly flash me a smiled.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked and tilted my head to the side.

He turned back toward the ship docks. "Just thinking."

"About?" I pushed.

"Nothing important." but he didn't looked at me. "Are you ready to go? I figured we go check out the USS Lexington first before we go to the beach. Is that okay?" he asked and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah." I said while nodding my head. Is he hiding something? I shook the though out of my head, and gave him a small smile.

He looked down at my purple shirt, and then looked at his black. "I think I'm going to change shirts." he looked into my eyes, and smirked.

He turned and walked back into the room, all while pulling his shirt off. I noticed long scratches starting at his shoulder blades. As he was rummaging through his bag for a shirt I walked up behind him, and ran one of my fingers down one of them. I saw his shoulders tense, and he looked over his shoulder.

"Did I do that?" I barely whispered.

"I'm fine." he through me a smirk over his shoulders, and returned to his bag.

"You didn't answer me." I sighed, and sniffle. That's when I noticed I was about to cry.

Once he heard that he quickly turned around, and looked down at me with wide eyes. "Hey, don't cry." he grabbed my hands, and kissed my palms. "This is nothing compared to what I did to you." he whispered and looked away, but returned his gaze to me. He gave me a small smile, and kissed me lovingly.

I smiled in the kiss, and nodded. "Hurry and put a shirt on, cause I really want to go to that ship."

He grabbed the shirt he found, and through it on. I smiled when I noticed it was almost the same shade as mine. "I love you." he whispered and rested his forehead against mine. I've noticed he says that a lot more to me than he use to.

I laughed. "I love you too."

He smiled, and grabbed a bag that was for the beach, and shouldered it.

----------------------------------------------

The walk up that huge ramp that lead to the ship, and it was torture. We were only about one-third of the way there and my calves were killing me, why does this ramp have such an incline. "Everett." I groaned.

He looked down at me, and smirked. "Come on Angel," he bent at his knees a little. " hop on."

I giggled, which shocked me cause I rarely did that. I jumped up, and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you." I whispered into his neck.

"Your welcome." he slapped my butt, which cause me to jump.

"Hey!" I squirmed and was about to slip when his hands grabbed my thighs.

"Careful." he chuckled.

I looked around and saw a couple of people pointing at us, and a few more snickering. I buried my head into his neck in embarrassment. "That wasn't funny." I murmured in his neck.

"I'm sorry." I looked to see him smirking.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He chuckled and squeezed my thighs. "I like the breeze though." I closed my eyes and smiled. "I dislike you right now though."

"Aw babe. I said I was sorry, and yes the breeze does feel good."

"Oh no, you-"

His head turned and his lips found mine, and I just started to close my eyes when he pulled away. I smiled and pressed my cheek to his.

"You know what?"

"What." I sighed.

"Were here."

I looked up, and he gently put me down. We soon bought our tickets and were handed a map. I quickly pointed to the lower deck tour that was labeled number four on the map, and grinned up at him. I felt Everett's hand on my lower back, and he pushed me forward.

Where the tour began, there was also a food court, a large gift shop, and a flight simulator which looked amazing, and another door which lead to the fantail of the ship. We walked over to the tour, and saw that we needed to go down a set of stairs, which we steep.

Everett went in from of me. "Either hold on to me or the rail." he said sternly not wanting me to fall. He began walking down, and as soon as he was on the fourth step, I began to descend. I held onto the railing tightly with one of my hands and silently thanked myself that I wore my vans today.

I let my other hand hover over the other rail just in case I needed it. Everett's hand grabbed my free one, and I held on to it tightly until my feet reached the bottom. He intertwined our finger, and the first thing I noticed was the barber shop.

"Oh wow. Everett look." I pointed in the direction I was staring at.

"I see it babe." He chuckled, and he put each of his hands either side of my waist. We made out way towards it and walked in. It looked so old school. The chairs, and sink, they even had a shaving kit set up on the counter.

"This is really, really cool." I laughed, as I sat in one of the chairs.

"I agree."

I turned to see Everett examining the shaving kit. I stood up, and we followed the trail that was set up. As we passed exhibit after exhibit examining everything from the Cafeteria Lines to the Post Office, and a scale model of the ship, and much more. We came up to another set of stairs.

"How far down are we going." I gasped.

"Pretty far." Everett muttered.

I stepped down first, and made it to the last step without falling, but I noticed another hall that was pitch black, and noticed that it was chained off like a few other halls I saw before. I stared into the hall.

"Boo."

I let out a small scream. "Everett!"

"What?" I turned to see a smirk on his face.

I ignored him, and frowned. "It's warmer down here."

Everett nodded his head. "Yeah." and began walking again.

"Wait for me!" I grabbed his hand, and walked beside him placed my other hand on his upper arm gripping it tightly.

He smirked down at me. "I wonder what you would do if I disappear, and left you down here all alone?" he questioned.

I looked up at him with wide eyes. "That's not funny." I said bluntly, and pushed past him. Or I tried.

He grabbed my wrist, and pulled me towards him. I bumped into his chest, and was about to push away when his lips crashed down on mine. He thrush his tongue in my mouth, and I gasped. I pushed against his chest, since I needed to breathe. He pulled away, and rested his forehead against mine, as I tried to catch my breath. "I'd never leave you, and you know that." he peck my lips. "You on the other hand..." he trailed off, and pursed his lips.

I smiled, and bit my lower lip. I frowned again when I smelled the air, I looked to the door we were closest to and saw it read Sick Bay. I wrinkled my nose, and stopped once I saw a little boy who looked about three years old staring at us with his mouth open, and his index finger up his nose.

I covered my mouth to hide my smile, and buried my face into Everett chest. I felt him chuckling, and pulled away. "Poor boy." Everett sighed.

"Why?" I asked while tilting my head.

"Because, " he started while looking down at me. " he's about to get another scene."

I looked at him confused, but it suddenly clicked in my head when he lips were on mine again. "Everett." I murmured against his lips.

I looked at the boy from the corner of my eyes to see his finger out of his nose. I pulled away from Everett, and smiled while shaking my head, but his lips were on mine yet again.

"Everett." I tried again.

"What?" he said innocently.

"The boy." I told him softly.

We both turned to see that his finger was now in his mouth. I shivered but let out a small laugh. I grabbed Everett hand, and we passed the boy, and entered sick bay. It smell like medicine or something. I wrinkled my nose again, and I quickly noticed the hospital beds, and another room that held the more sickly people.

We passed through the Medical and Dental facilities, Mine Warfare Exhibit, and Engine room. I silently cursed myself when the tour was over and we had to make our way up all those stairs. After dozens of stair later we made it back to the hangar deck. I hadn't noticed I was sweating until Everett brushed his thumb across my forehead to wipe it away.

I looked up to see him frowning. "Go sit down, and I'll go buy us some water, alright?"

I nodded. "Okay."

He kissed my forehead, and I went to go see at one of the many table that were set up by the food court -- or Mess Deck. I decided to examine the map, and decided we would go to the flight deck next. It really was starting to warm up, and to top it off it felt sort of humid. Everett sat down in the chair next to me, and place a water in front of me. I felt him put an arm around the back of my chair, but I ignored it for now.

I opened my water quickly and took a sip. The freezing water felt good against my dry throat, so soothing. "Better?"

I nodded, and took another sip, and then another. I stared back down at the map, and pushed it in front of Everett. He completly ignored it, and grabbed my chin, and forced me to look at him.

"Babe, your all sweaty." he observed, his face full of concern, and wiped my forehead again.

"It's just hot in here." I replied, and took a large gulp of water, and it was. There was no breeze except for the huge fans that were inside, which weren't helping all that much.

"Are you feeling alright?" he added, and wiped some sweat that slide down the side of my face.

"Everett it's just hot."

"Okay. Are you sure? You might be getting sick or something."

"Can we go to the flight deck next?" I asked, completely ignoring his question.

"Uh, yeah we can."

"Well, lets go." I laughed, and grabbed his hand, and with the other I held my water.

--------------------------

"This is amazing!" I gasped, as soon as we made it to the deck.

"It is." Everett said, he kept one hand on my back once he saw me sway a little.

Air planes, and jet were on there, on top of this massive deck. Once we made it passed a couple of the jets, we went to lean against the railing, and stared out at the vast ocean. "It's' beautiful."

"You are." he whispered.

I smiled while shaking my head, and turned to see him staring at me. My smile slowly faded, as he started to lean towards me. Didn't he know there were like at least sixty people up here. His eyes slowly closed, and he was so much closer. I felt his hot breath on my lips.

I closed my eyes, as I felt his lips brush mine.

---------------------------

It felt like we were there for a few hours and soon it was closing time. I paid for my two shirts that I had grabbed from the gift shop, and walked out the shop with Everett trailing behind me. I soon jumped on his back and we started walking down.

"Now where are we going?" I asked when we were half way down the ramp.

"How about we just go walk around and find some good restaurant?" he said over his shoulder.

"No beach?" I asked with disappointment in my voice.

"It's already going to get dark, babe."

I sighed. "Fine."

He chuckle. "Tomorrow we'll spend the whole day at Malaquite Beach."

"You promise."

"Yes. I promise."

I smiled as I remember our kiss on the flight deck.

It felt so perfect, like it was straight out of a movie.

_________________________________________________________

A/N: I feel accomplished! :D
Also I love that song.
And! I already finished the next chapter so it's up to you all to
vote, comment, and such.
Show me how much you love, like, and whatever else by leaving a vote + comment!
(And that'll tell me how much you want to read the next chapter ;) )
Also... Sorry if theres mistakes that I didn't catch :/

.
.
.
.

Please! :D

And also,

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE.

If I get lots of comments, and votes, I promise I'll upload sooner! ;)
I really do promise this time!

Hugs to each and every one of you that still read this! :)