They all laughed at me and my weirdness.

"Shawn that is a lot of, uhhhh....toppings." Tori said.

I shrugged sitting back down.

"You see I have this theory," I said as I poured some syrup, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? It's suppose to give you energy for the day. Well if you add all these sugary items, then your are set for the day. But if you don't, the day will lag on."

I said all that as I poured the syrup, added the chocolate chips, put a spoonful of Nutella on the side, and shook the whipped cream bottle.

"That," Suzie said, "IS AWESOME!"

I laughed and sparyed the whipped cream on the pancake, "Now for the finale. Pretty please with sprinkles on top."

I sprinkled the sprinkles and now I was ready to eat my glorious pancake.

"Shawn," Cole said looking at the pancake, "I think you went overboard."

I shook my head taking a bite, "Overboard is when I add chocolate syrup with ice cream."

Bill laughed, "You know who you remind me off?"

I shook my head, "Who?"

"Buddy," Bill said, "From the movie Elf. He'd always eat candy and sweets."

I smiled, "Oh yeaaaah."

Everyone nodded in agreement and then Blake came downstairs. He stopped walking when he saw my mountain of whipped cream.

"Again Shawn, really?" he said.

I smiled showing off my teeth that were covered in whipped cream and sprinkles. Blake gagged and sat down.

We all ate breakfast peacefully. We talked and laughed at my sugar problems.

I was always a sugar person. More than my brothers. I guess you could say I have a sweet tooth. Ever since I was little I just always seemed to love candy, I don't know it's weird. Some of my oldest memories were when dad would buy me candy. He'd tell me not to tell anyone and that it was our secret. So I guess when dad died candy had more of a sentimental feeling. In a way, I guess candy reminds me of dad. I loved my father and when mom told us he had leukaemia me and my brothers.....we felt....broken.

After breakfast I headed back to my room to brush my teeth. My teeth felt sticky and sugary and they definitely needed a brush. When I was done I headed downstairs to the basement where I found Cole and Tori. I took a bean bag and sat beside them listening to their argument.

"It did ruin the movie. It ruined the reputation we all thought the Predator had," Tori whined.

"Nuh huh!" Cole shot back, "It made us think that maybe if we have a common enemy with an alien then maybe they will side with us."

"Bullshit," Tori said.

"What are we talking about?" I asked.

"Hey Shawn," Tori waved.

Cole gave me a grin and they went back to arguing. They shot answers after answers, questions after questions. This was starting to sound like a debate and I still didn't know about what.

"WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT!?" I yelled.

"Aliens vs. Predator," Cole muttered.

"Oh," I said leaning back in the bean bag, "That movie is janked up."

"See!" Tori yelled triumphantly.

Cole shook his head and turned to face me, "Why do you think it's janked up?"