Page 7

*Daryl's P.O.V*

 I could've had them walkers. Who does she think she is? Basically telling me I'm too weak to fend for myself. She should've seen herself when I first saw her. Just a dumb scared girl. I don't even know how she lasted 5 minutes in this world.

 I looked out all around the prison gate trying to focus on something else, but no. That dumb girl was still in my mind. I don't even know why. Making me feel weak and shit. I didn't need another person in my life like that. She ain't got no business around here. But I couldn't be complaining. I was the idiot who brought her here.

 I turned around my back facing the front of the prison gate and looked down at Angela's tent. No movement. Maybe she went in the prison. What do I care? Sitting back down facing the prison gate I took my binoculars and looked out all around, getting back to my job.

~

 *Back to Angela's P.O.V*

 Beth passed out some some cooked squirrel that Daryl must of caught earlier this week. I sat and ate in silence before I felt someone sit next to me. I looked to my right to see a softly smiling Carol.

 "How was getting your supplies this morning, sweetie?" Carol asked softly.

 "Terrible." I started, then continued telling Carol about the walker encounter walking toward's my camp, then the many walkers swarming my camp. Lastly finishing with the personal problems I was having with Daryl and was beating myself up about. 

 "I think he hates me. I guess I just say the wrong things and I just, I don't know." I know I was making this a biggr deal than it was, but Daryl's opinion about me mattered a lot for some reason. Everything that's been happening between Daryl and I made me feel so jittery inside and there's just this reason why that I'll proabaly never figure out.

 "Oh honey, the only advice I have is to give him some time. Daryl can be a very stubborn person. He can act like he hates you all he wants, but we all know his real feelings." I raised my eyebrow at that. What did she mean "Real feelings". 

 "Don't act like you don't see it! Daryl is totally into you." Carol said reading my mind. She let out a slight giggle enjoying the little drama she must've missed in the "real world".

 Daryl? Into me? No way! I caught myself blushing and turned away from Carol, but she had already seen me. Carol let out yet another small smile out that I learned today was a smile that ment she somehow knew everything before I said it. Then got up and went to help clean the dirty dishes. I watched as she walked away and smiled to myself. Carol reminded me of a very nice mother figure and I hoped we could get closer. Next I got approached by Beth with another plate of food.

 "Oh, I think I'm fine for today." I said jokingly. Beth let out a small laugh.

 "Could you take this out to Daryl?" I must admit I just had a little panic attack inside. I didn't want to face Daryl yet. I think he'll just blow up in my face. Beth asked very nicely, but I only returned her with a small smile. Then stood up and took the plate from her. I headed out the prison to face Daryl, expecting the worse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hi guys! So if you haven't heard, I have a new story out.  It's called "I'd Come For You" Check it out on my profile. I'm thinking of finishing both stories, but only updating this story. Then when I'm finished with this story I'll upload the chapters on ICFY one at time so I don't have to wory about the writing and updating stuff. What do you think I should do? Also Comment and Vote, I really appreciate it! ~ Amanda <3