Page 2

As we walked towards wherever this man's group was holding up. I asked the question that's been bugging me since I've met him.

  "Who are you?" I asked looking towards him.

  "Daryl." He said simply.

  "Oh. I'm Angela." I said. My social skills somewhat coming back. After we just walked in silence. Was it something I said? No. All I asked was his name...

  Finally we made it to a prison. A blonde girl who looked close to my age, maybe younger, opened the gate. We walked in and heard the gate shut behind us.

  "Come meet everyone." As we got closer to the prison a man with dark brown hair and a  beard that was too shaven  for a zombie apocalypse approached us.

  "Daryl, who's this?" He asked Daryl, while still being careful enough to not let his eyes leave me. I stared back into his blue eyes with my brown.

  "Angela. Found 'er wandering on the highway. Says she ain't got no group." The man, who i guessed to be the leader, walked towards me and bended down eye-level to me.

 "Do you have a group?" Great. So he thought I was a liar. Well, might as well not get on his bad side if I wanted to join his group.

  "No." I answered. He went back to his normal stance and extended his hand out to me.

  "I'm Rick."

----------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hi guys! Comment below what you thought and idea's and anything that might help me with the story! Comment and vote! ~ Amanda.