Chapter 28: baby arrival

Sophie's pov:
I was freaking out the baby couldn't come now not now of course no no I say to myself Jacob wakes up what's wrong baby he says my water broke the baby's comin- owwww I say holding my stomach Jacob gets up fast and gets the emergency bag and Carrys me bridal style.
He puts me in the car and we buckal up.
Jacob hurry I say as sweaty drop go along my forehead. 
He drives fast and arrives at the hospital we get inside and see doctors everywhere excuse me my wife her babies coming Jacob says they  put me in a wheelchair and they go with her Jacob I yell they take me to  a room. Ok sweetie ur gonna push for me ok she says I nodd 1,2,3 push I push as fast as I can. Ok another one 1,2,3 push she says I push again. One more last time 1,2,3 push she says I push again and the baby comes out crying it's a girl the woman says Jacob comes in and see's me and smiles I smile back. They go clean the baby and come back with her. Here u go the doctor says well she'll be needing taking care of just for today and u guys can take her home tomorrow and congrats she says thank u I say no problem she says hi I'm your new mommy and I'll take care of u when I get a boo boo or if u cry I'll be there I say Jacob wanna hold her I say of course he says he picks her up and says hey I'm ur new daddy when every u cry I'll play my guitar when ur like 5 we can go live on younow and guest mark and Nathan he says and if any and I mean any boy hurts u I'll hurt them he says Jacob I say he chuckles.
He gives me back my baby girl.
So what are we gonna name her he says we're gonna name her Jasmine I say Jasmine sartorius we say.
********************************************
Hey guys so basically for her activity really she is doing both because cheer and dance are kinda the same thing so yeah. Make sure to vote and comment and I will be updating tomorrow morning if my eyes are focused.
Happy readings and holidays!
-kk🔐