Chapter 54: shawn mendes concert

Jasmine's pov:
Today was the day I meet Shawn mendes I got vip tickets and Lucy and I will be going on his tour bus and talk for like 30 minutes it's gonna be awesome.
I was in the kitchen eating breakfast I was finish and put my plate in the sink.
"Mom get ready we have to leave and pick Lucy in 30 minutes" I shout "okay" she shouts back I smile and go to the bathroom.
I had to look good for my idol so I brush my teeth get good I putted mint mouthwash and floss I then hop in the shower after that I put on my proactive and wash my face and dry my face.
I dry my hair and curl it and put a headband from pink.
I take out my outfit ( up top).
I look in the mirror and go downstairs mom was already downstairs "ready to go" she says "yeah" I say.
Skip car ride:
"Bye mommy" I say "bye be safe make sure to call me when it's over" she says "okay mom I will bye" I say "bye have fun" she says and she drives off.
"Lucy ready to have the time of are lives" I say.
"Yep" she says Lucy was wearing shorts and a white crop top with some black converse and her in a high ponytail with a headband.
We give are tickets and we were in the venue.
It was already 3:30 wow everything goes fast huh.
And then he finally came out me and Lucy start to scream.
"Hey how's everybody doing tonight" he shouts every body screams he smiles.
His smile brightens my future he starts to sing aftertaste, the wait, show you, stitches, and running low and more.
8:30 pm:
Yay we were backs the waiting for Shawn to take him to his bus.
"Omg Jasmine he's coming our way" Lucy says I smile and fix my hair.
"Hey ladies you guys are vip right" he says "yes" we both say we look at each other and laugh.
"Cmon follow me" he says he takes from an exit to the tour bus.
He open the door wow we were in Shawn mendes tour bus I had to take a selfie.
Caption saying got vip tickets to see Shawn mendes tour bus @shawnmendes #selfie #shawnmendestour.
I post it and we sit down.
"So what's your guys name" he says "oh my names Jasmine" I say "and my names Lucy" lucy says "and  my name is Shawn" shawn says laughing we all laugh.
"So tell me about yourselves" he says "oh ill guess I'll go first um I do cheer my dad is Jacob sartorius I love in L.A of corse I go to hell high school I mean you know what nevermind" I say
We talk for a couple more minutes then we leave.
As I was walking I feel something in my pocket.
It's a note from Shawn I open it.
It says:
Hey we should talk sometime call me and we should hang while I'm in l.a xoxo Shawn.
I put his number in my phone.
I was speechless
-----------------------------------//
Hey guys make sure to vote and comment I will be making an authors note with all my social media so if you want my social media you could follow me I will do that in 20 minutes happy readings!
-kk❤️