Chapter 26: the doctors

Sophie's pov:
After I took the test I had to go to the doctors plus I had a doctors appointment today. The pregnancy test might be lying we don't know it might be cheap.
I put on my joggers and a cami I take a bucket with me just in case I puke again.
I say bye to Jacob and go to the doctors hi how may I help you the woman said nicely I have an appointment I say yes name she says Sophie sartoruis I say ok just fill this out and the doctor will be right with you she says ok thank you I say I sit down and fill it out.
Sartorius the doctor says I get up and walk back to her office.
Hi I'm Doctor brown she says nicely hi I'm Sophie's I say shaking her hand ok whats happening she says. Ok I wanted to know if I'm pregnant or not I say oh ok well What happened to u this morning she say will I got up this Morning and I was vomiting I say mhmhh that's the sign of pregnancy she says.
Just lay on ur back and I'll be right back she says ok I say. I was really worried about what would happen if Jacob left me because of this baby. As was thinking the doctor comes in ok lift up your shirt she say I lift it up but not all the way she puts some gel on my stomach that was very  cold. Ok let's see here yep that's ur baby she says my eyes went wide. Ok well that's it I guess she says ok I say thank u I say welcome have a nice day she says you too I say.
I get straight out of the office and get in the car i call my mom.
Hello? She says mom I say yes sweetie hi how's ur day going she says good mom but I'm pregnant I say wait what ur what OMG honey Sophie's pregnant she yells I could here my dad saying IM GONNA BE A GRANDPA yes he yells. I laugh but mom how will I tell Jacob I say well tell him staright up and say Jacob ok pregnant and see what happens next she says.  Ok thanks mom I say no problem love u she says love u too bye I say with a smile and she Hangs up.
At the house:
As I unlock the door I see Jacob sitting in the kitchen on his phone doing something.
Hey baby I say hey babe what's up I say. Good but I'm pregnant I say wait that's AWESOME he says. Wait really I say yes I'm gonna be a father and I can't wait he says I thought you would leave I say what I would never do that I couldn't no I love he says I love u too I say he kisses me on the cheek and talk baby names.
********************************************
Hey guys how did u like the chapter ok I have another thing for u ok I need one name that's starts with a  j and it has to be a really good one so give me any name that starts with j. Vote and comment happy readings and happy holidays!
-kk💋