Chapter 14: what is wrong with u

Sophie's pov:
Today me and my family are having a family dinner and Charlie's gonna be there ugh I put on my black dress with not to high white heels I put my hair in a bun and put a pink bow. Then I put some make up but not a lot and go downstairs "hey Jacob" I say "hey sweetie you look amazing" he says" thanks" I say kissing him on the cheek. Then Loren comes down with black heels and a white skater dress with her hair curled. "Hey you look so adorable" she says thanks I say.
Then Charlie comes down with a tight strapless black dress with red heels and her hair straighten and with a lot of make up I looked disgust.
"Hey Jacob" she says hugging him I give her death glare ugh I hate her so much.
The car ride was really silent but music broke the silence.
Hello by Adele was on and everybody was singing except Charlie because she was on her phone all this time.
At the restaurant:
As we went into the restaurants it smelled really good.
We went to our table and ordered a couple minutes later our food came and then this happened.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yell at Charlie she spilled sause on me on PURPOSE ugh I hate her then we got banned from the place. When we got home I went staright to my room. And took a bath I put on my cheer shorts with my black t-shirt from pink. I then go on my computer. Then Jacob comes in "you ok"!he says
"No Jacob I'm not" I say he sat on my bed and I hugged him. "It's ok he says cmon lets cuddle"
"Yay" I say we cuddled and watched Netflix but still hate Charlie.
Charlie's pov:
That plan didn't work I'll just have to blame something in her and no one will stop me.
*******************************************
Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating lately I will more often if I don't have stupid homework.
I will be doing 15 facts about myself and I will Publish it in a few minutes thanks love you guys
-kk💖