Chapter 51: study date

Jasmine's pov:
After school Andrew came to me and asked me if he wants to study tonight at the library I smile and nod I run home.
Sophie's pov:
"Jacob could I borrow five bucks I gotta buy eggs" I say "woah woah the doctor said that u need to stay in bed all day" he says "well it's not my fault that your always horny" I say.
"I'm sorry that ur really hot as hell" Jacob says I chuckle then Jasmine comes running  in the house and she goes upstairs I go upstairs and see Jasmine in her room taking out clothes.
"Hey honey" I say "hey mommy" she says taking out some more clothes.
"Oh yeah I'm going somewhere tonight the library" Jasmine says.
"Wait is that boy Andrew gonna be there" I say she nods while blushing.
"Alright I'll take u so ur dad doesn't notice" I say "thanks mommy" she says and hugs me.
"Okay what are u gonna wear" I say "I do not know" she says.
"Okay what about this pink sweatshirt with a black cami under and ripped jeans with white keds and a black bandana" I say "yes mommy your a genius" she says hugs me and goes to the bathroom.
I go to my bedroom put on a hollister sweatshirt with shorts and sandals and go downstairs.
Jasmine's pov:
I took a shower and I started to straighten my hair after 10 minutes I check the time 7:20.
I put on the bandanna and put on some blush and mascara and pink lipstick.
I put on my outfit (up top)
I get my backpack and my computer and meet mom downstairs.
Andrew's pov (why not)
I was walking to the library with my freind Dylan he's basically my bestfreind since first grade.
"So your saying that Jacob sartorius has a daughter named Jasmine" Dylan says (I'll give u pic of Dylan in next chapter).
"Yeah I've told u the fourth time today" I say laughing. "But there's something different about her like she's has that sparkle but I don't know where the sparkle is" I say "hey you've dated tons of girls and it has lasted for like what a month" dylan says.
"Wait I dated Ashley and it was 4 months" I say.
"Not in a million years" he says "shut up" i say.
Jasmine's pov:
I went downstairs and see mommy talking to daddy.
"Mommy I'm finish" I say "oh okay let's go" I say. "Where are u guys going" daddy says "oh I'm dropping her off at a study group" mom saysZ
"Alright have fun cutie" dad says "bye love u" I say.
"Wow that was easy" I say "yeah I know" mom says locking the door.
Jacobs pov:
She's gonna see that Andrew boy isn't she
Jasmine pov:
Skip car ride
We were at the library I took a deep breath.
"Alright honey" mom says "I've seen Andrew but you know not this way" I say "well just be yourself here I'll come with u" she says I smile and nod.
Andrews pov:
I saw Jasmine out of the car she looked amazing.
"Wow is that Jasmine in the shorts and hollister sweatshirt" Dylan whispers.
"No that's her mom" I say "oh" he says.
"Hey Andrew" Jasmine says "hey Jasmine hello mrs.sartorius" I say shaking her hand "hi Andrew" Jasmine mom says.
"Um this is my freind Dylan" I say he waves.
"Hello Sophie" he says "excuse me" she says slightly laughing.
"I'm sorry but I'm married" she says I laugh and Dylan punches me in the back.
"Well I gotta go have fun you 3" Jasmine mom says.
"Well let's go study" I say she smiles and we go in the liabary.
As we go in the liabary I punch Dylan in the back.
"Oww" he says I smile like nothing happened.
--------------
Hey guys make sure to vote and comment and happy readings night!
-kk❤💄