Chapter 21: flower girl auditions

Sophie's pov:
Today is my flower girl auditions I have to pick 2 girls that are the best to be the flower girls.
I wake up and get up today Jacob was on a hiking trip with byrce and mark. I had to stay home to take care of the wedding stuff.
I went to the bathroom and took a shower and wash my hair. And get out 20 minutes later. I get my towel and wrap my myself brush my teeth and blow dry my hair and I straight iron it. I put on skinny jeans and my black flow top and some nice white not to high heels. I then eat breakfast go downstairs get my keys and go pick up the girls for the wedding auditions.
I arrive at Jenna's house  she's my niece. Those girls are all my nieces. I knock on the door and see my sister Amy. Amy  was adopted by the way hey come on in she said. No I can't u have to head somewhere with Jenna I say oh yeah right the flower girl auditions.
Yeah I say ok I'll call her down she's been ready like an hour ago. Jenna she shouts coming she said.
Auntie Sophie she says coming to me hugging me hey pumpkin I say say bye to mommy I say to her bye mommy I'll be home she said she laughs and we Leave.
Hey are we going to pick up daisy, Sarah, and misty she says yeah I say yeah she says I smile.
We arrive at the house I see my sister running around in the house. I knock on the door Jenna was beside me. Hey Sophie she says hey Brianna I say Brianna is my freind she has like 3 kids. I'm here to pick up the girls I say oh yeah I'll go get them she says and hey Jenna she says hi she says with a smile.
Jenna was wearing a black skirt with a black shirt that says kitty on it with some combat boots and a bandanna.
AUNTIE SOPHIE they all shout. Hey girls I say JENNA they says and hug her.
Thanks I say to brinna. No thank u she says I laugh and leave.
Let's see here girls there is 4 of u and 5 seats. I had a car that's was big it was kinda of a van but with more features. I put Jenna in the right seat and I put Sarah on the left in her baby chair because she's to Afraid to sit in the big chair. And I put daisy and misty in the back I buckle them all up and we leave.
We arrive at the place we were going to practice at. I see the girl that I met yesterday I took everyone out of the car. Ohh the beach i forgot to bring my bathing suit Sarah says in a baby voice the girls laugh so do I.
Ok girls were gonna practice here while that lady wacthes us I say isn't that creepy daisy Said with her eyes close because the sun was in her eyes.
No not at all she's helping us I say ohhh they all say hey isn't that Weekly Chris aka Christian Collins daisy says OMG daisy yes that is him auntie
Could we go get a picture with him they all say holding up there iPhone 6+ wow even Sarah has an iPhone 5 and she's like what 4.
Sure I'll wacth u. U come right back I say to them. They all nodd they run to him and they all scream. And they all jump on him they get the pics and come back. Wow there parents spoil them to much.
Ok girls ready I say ready they say holding up there baskets full of ripped paper just to practice with.