Chapter 33: cheer

Sophie's pov:
I wake up and get up i wake up Jasmine and she gets ready she gets dress (pic up top).
I take a shower 20 minutes later I dry my hair put it into a messy bun I put on my blue shorts and a black too with my white converse o go downstairs and make breakfast.
Jasmine pov:
I get up and go take a bath and put on robe and dry my hair with my little blow dry and put it in a high ponytail and put my cheer bow in it. The cheer form is greenish bluish color cheer sprit.
I put on my cute j earnings and necklace just like mommy's and I go to my little table with all my stuff I start to brush the ponytail.
I then put my glitter lip gloss and put on my favorite songs like......Ariana grade focus love that song and more I then put on my black dance shorts. A white shirt with my cheer shoes mommy bought me. Then I tie my shoes and go downstairs. "Morning mommy I say "morning she says "did u sleep well she says "yes I say "ok well hurry up we have 20 minutes she says "ok I say. I eat my cereal and we head out the door.
Sophie's pov:
Jasmine gets in the car and I get in the car and we drive to the place.
10 minutes later:
We arrived at the place so basically Jasmine is trying out and we hope she gets in.
I open the door for her"Thank  u she says "welcome Hun I say we get there we were outside. And I saw a lot of moms
"Hi the woman says hello I say shaking her hand. "And hi sweetie what ur name she says Jasmine she say.
Hi my name is my mrs. Emily she says Sophie I say ok so I want u to fill out this form and get a number for her she says. Ok thank u she says welcome she says.
Ok here I say yay I'm number 21 she says I smile 21 she says I chuckle.
I sit on the bleachers and  watch her.
At first she was stretching then doing champs and then she was doing areils I was surprised wow I whisper she was a flyer and then a lot of stuff and then they start to announce the team.
Well I could see that Jasmine is freinds with all the girls plus she makes freinds at school easily and anywhere I mean anywhere one time she made freinds with an old woman.
"Ok the team will be.......4, 6,10,13,15,18,and 21.
Yay Jasmine yells and she hugs the girls and she comes to me and hugs me. "You did it I'm so proud of u I say "I know u would be mommy she says.
I smile and kiss her forehead we get up and leave. "We have practice next Monday Emily says okay I say and we leave.
We went to Golden Corral to eat and we went home to a shower and went to bed.
"Goodnight I say "night mommy she says I smile and kiss her forehead and close the lights and she was sound asleep.
********************************************
Hey guys make sure to vote and comment and can u guys give me a idea just one that's simple thanks happy reading and happy New Years!!!!
-kk🌯