Chapter 15: bye bye charlie

Sophie's pov:
Today I woke up so nice and fresh I took a shower curled my hair and but some blue shorts with a hot pink crop top with some white sandals.
I went downstairs and ate breakfast I went on Instagram and I got 67 nofications wow.
As I was going back upstairs I step on something it was ring I accidentally scratch it a little bit. "Hey Loren is this yours" I say as Loren comes down. "Um "no she says "that's a big scratch" she says "yeah I just stepped on it an- " I got cut off by  my parents and Charlie coming "is that my lucky ring that belongs to the family" Charlie says.
"Um" I say "you you scratched it" she says crying but then I see she's fake crying. "She did not scratch she step on it know one could scratch it when she stepped on it l Loren says.
"Ohh that's really bad" mom says "go to your room" my dad says "what?!???l I say "go" he says. I go upstairs and Loren comes with me.
"Loren you know she's blaming stuff on me"i say "it's ok she's leaving today anyway" Loren says "yeah" I say wiping my tears.
As I go downstairs I see Charlie on the floor. "Ow ow" she says my mom and dad came in quick "Sophie pushed me" she says "Sophie how could you go to your room" mom says "what" I say "go Sophie" she says. "Ugh" I say quietly.
It was time for Charlie to go we at the door.
"Well bye Charlie we hope ur neck is fine" mom says
"Bye Jacob" she says hugging him he didn't hug back. "Bye Toren" she says "it's Loren" Loren says "whatever and bye little ratl and she slapps me. "CHARLIE" my mom and dad yell "WE ARE NOT TAKING YOU HOMEl dad yells "what but my neck" she says "who cares right now dad" says.
"Jacob" she says "Charlie I know you have been a show off to me so I could break up with Sophie to be with you no I wanna be with Sophie but here's a treat". He then kisses me passionately "ugh whatever" Charlie says leaving in the snow then she falls we all laugh. "Dad won't she be dead it's really cold" I say "nah it's only oh shoot I'm coming back" he says running. I laugh "I love you" Sophie Jacob says "I love you Jacob" I say and we kiss and go back inside.