Chapter 25: This time

Sophie's pov:
I was sitting in the room doing nothing was on my computer editing a video for my dance channel.
Jacob comes in hey baby girl he says hey I say as he kisses me in the cheek I'm bored he says laying on the bed looking at the ceiling.
I close my laptop, so what do you want to do I say this he says kissing me roughly.
I break the kiss whoah whoah sartoruis are you ready I say questionable yes i am he says well ok I say he then kisses me again.
And he kisses me passionately he takes off my shirt leaving me a black lace bra.
I took off his shirt and he started to still kissing me and we all know the rest God knows what we did.
The next day:
I wake wanting to go to the bathroom I get up and go in the bathroom and close and lock the door and I puke in the toilet.
I puke some more and more
Honey Jacob says yes I say are you ok in there he says no I say.
I'll be the right back I'm going to Walgreens to go get you something ok he says ok I say bye I say puking more.
Jacobs pov:
I get out of the house and go to Walgreens I get a pregnancy test and go to the cashier. Um are you pregnant or something the guy says um no I say why would I say I'm a guy
Oh yeah he says 4.28 he says I pay and go home I go upstairs hey sweetie here I got you something I say knocking on the door.
She opens the door and I give the bag to her she closes the door.
Sophie's pov:
I get the bag from Jacob and close the door as I open the bag I see it's a pregnancy test.
Wait is he thinking I might me pregnant omg.
I open in it and I sit on the toilet and wait.
Then I see it
Omg I'm
PREGNANT.
********************************************
Hey readers when I was writing the first part I  really felt awkward because my mom was in my room packing a suitcase but I will tell because I have to tell u something guys and yeah it felt really awkward at that point.
I'm packing my suit case because I'll be going somewhere for the holidays and I will be updating on the plan if it has wifi I'll update while I'm at the airport and when I'm aboard so I guess maybe 5 or 6 I will be updating but it's a.m. To not make u confused comment and vote happy readings and happy holidays!
-kk💩