Chapter 16

I arrive at Luke's large house along with Clay and Catherine and we decide to hang out and get a little drunk. I know it isn't a good idea speaking about last time I got drunk, but I need something to numb the pain.

Drink.

Drink.

Drink.

My brain begs me to lean into euphoria. And I do.

We decide to play a drunken game of Truth or Dare and I get picked first. "Tanner, truth or dare?" Luke asks.

"Truth."

"What's on your arm? Do you cut yourself?"

I glance down at my arm and look at the very deep cuts. "Um yeah," I say quietly. "Truth or dare, Clay?"

"Dare!" he says in an uppity voice, trying to lighten the mood.

"I dare you to strip one of us down to our underwear."

He picks me up off the ground and trails his fingers down to the hem of my shirt and swiftly pulls it up and over my head. He slowly goes down to his knees and unbuttons my pants with his teeth and pushes me to the ground pulling them off. I smile and sit in his lap.

A few more rounds go by till Clay asks me to play tap out with him. It was a series of fails before I finally get him pinned. My face inches above his, he slowly leans closer. He flips me over to where he's on top and brings his lips to mine.

-----------------------------------------

I stumble into my house trying to keep quiet, because I know Vic will be mad if he catches me drunk. But that isn't exactly easy when you're drunk. I laugh at myself as I fail going up the stairs and walk into my room. I see him sitting in my room with the lamp on flipping through a photo album of mom and me. He hears me come through the door and he looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"I missed out on so much in your childhood. How do I make that up to you? How do I get my baby back?"

I walk towards Vic and sit on the bed with him. I rub his back in small circles in an attempt to calm him. "I'll always be your baby. And now we can make memories," I whisper in his ear.

"Your right. I need to stop crying," he stands up and pats off his pants.

"It's okay to cry, you know."

He moves over to my door frames and turns back to look at me, "You should really start to take your own advice," he says calmly. "It might help you."

I smile at him.

"By the way, I know you're drunk."

I roll my eyes and crawl under my covers and lay still till I fall into a drunken sleep.

---------------------------------------------

I wake up with a major hangover. My head pounds every second my eyes are open. The slightest sounds of the birds chirping outside floods my ears. My stomach growls but I manage to ignore it as I move to the bathroom to weigh myself. I haven't worked out in a while and I'm looking puggy. I tap the scale till the number zero pops up.

126.

Fuck.

I'm short, I'm not suppose to weigh this much. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

My mind screams at me.

Why?

I fall to the floor and start to cry.

I'm pathetic. I swear to God if I eat one more meal, it will be my last.

I fix myself up and walk downstairs and find Vic in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Food, honey?"

I put on a happy face and give him a smirk. "No thanks, I'm not too hungry. Maybe later," I lie.

"Okay," he walks over and kisses my forehead.

--------------------------------

I haven't eaten in four days and I've lost six pounds.

I passed out running at the beach the other day. Vic was with me and took me home. He thought I was dehydrated, little does he know its been 106 hours without food.

I don't want to stop anytime, but I know Mike is coming over for dinner tonight and I don't want him to get concerned.

My mind races to find a solution to tonight's problem. I get on my laptop and shakley move my curser to the search engine.

Eating Disorder Tips

Oh God...

I'm so sorry... It's been so long. Hope you enjoy!