9: Wedding Day

Be Dave Strider:

Karkat walks into the room and makes a run for the bed, jumping on top of me.

"Ow-"
"Dave." He stares at me. "Be my date."

"What?"

"For Solluxs wedding! It's today!" He grinned. "Oh my Gog I LOVE weddings! It's going to be great!!"

"Oh. So, you want me to go with you?"

"YES!" He grins and hugs me, giggling.

God, why does he have to be so god damn fucking cute?!

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Sure babe. I'll be your date to the wedding. What time does it start?"

"IN AN HOUR AND A HALF, SO GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET READY!" He jumped off of me.

"How come you didn't get me up earlier?! Do you know how long of a shower I take?!" I sat up. "How am I suppose to get ready in time if-" I shut up when Karkat kissed me.

He pulled away with a slight smirk on his face. "Yeah, I figured... So in order to be ready on time, I want you to take a shower with me.."

At that moment, I had absolutely no comeback with words. I was just pulled to the bathroom by him.

He began to undress-
Holy shit this is actually happening..

"Uh, Karkat are you sure you want-"
"I just want to get to the wedding on time so don't pull any sexual shit. Wait till' after the wedding at least." He threw his shirt at my face and shimmied out of his pants. He had cute red crab boxers on.

Then I realized I would have to take my sunglasses off.
Fuuuuuuuuck.

"Uh.. I think I'm gonna-"
"Dave, just take your clothes off and get your ass in here." He said with annoyance. He got into the shower, closing the curtains. His hand reached out, dropping the boxers onto the floor.
He turned the water on.

"Karkat, I don't know if this is a good idea.. I'm just gonna skip the show-"

"Dave.. Get. In."

"No." I crossed my arms.

He looked out of the shower, glaring at me. His hair was already wet and down in front of his face.  "STRIDER, GET YOUR ASS IN THE SHOWER! I DONT WANT TO BE LATE!"

"FINE!" I yelled, groaning. I undressed myself, grumbling under my breath.
"Stupid shower... Fucking.. Water.... Wedding..... Karkat.... No Time.... Shampoo.." I sighed, and at last, went into the shower... Keeping my shades on of course.

Karkat and I didn't dare look down at each other's naughty bits but he glared at me when he saw I was wearing my sunglasses.

"You're kidding me.. That's why you didn't want to take a shower with me?!" He snatched my glasses and stared at me.
"There! They are going to get messed up in the shower! Be an adult Strider.. Now wash your hair or something you hot piece of fuck.." He turned away from me, washing himself.

I didn't close my eyes..
Well.. I guess I shouldn't have expected him to act strangely.. He is a troll after all..