Chapter twelve

Updated early but only because it'll probably be a bit longer before I update again. Sorry, but the chapter that I'm about to start woring on is going to take a while. :3

Song for this chapter is Apologize by One Republic because I listened to it ALOT while writing this chapter haha Check it out! :)

Oh and I hope you guys like mama drama *hint, hint* ;)

Chapter twelve

                Things are weird between Teddy and I. I just don’t know how to act around him anymore. I can’t seem to decide if I’m still supposed to be a bitch or if it’s okay to let my guard down around him now. Which just leads me to avoiding him as much as possible but when I am around him it’s awkward and tense and makes me just want to run from the room. Like seriously, what the hell is going on?

                I mean, now that I’m claimed and there is no way I can get out of this I shouldn’t have to be a bitch anymore right? But on the other hand, I can’t just give up that easily. Even though Teddy has already won, I can’t let him know that, at least that’s what I keep telling myself. If I’m really being truthful to myself it all boils down to plain old pride. I’m too prideful to admit that it’s over, that I have lost and Teddy has won the battle and the stupid fucking war. Long story short, I just don’t know what to do anymore.

                And if that’s not enough to stress over, Fevah has been calling me non-stop. I’ve been avoiding him big time. He has text me every single day, filled up my voicemail to where he can’t even leave one anymore, and he even resorted to emailing me. I doubt he has ever even used his email account before this. And though ignoring him makes me feel like crap and I sometimes find myself wanting to hide out in the laundry room and cry, I know it would be worse if he found out what I let Teddy do to me.

                For years we have talked shit about humans, hell, even our own friends, who have given into the monsters. I just don’t want to loose my best friend and I definitely don’t want him to think of me as a traitor. At first I had thought about just lying if he brought it up or just avoiding the subject period but I can’t keep something this big from him. Hence me avoiding him.

                Another thing that has been bothering me is my phone. It’s still on. It’s now November and my phone bill has mysteriously been paid. I suspect Teddy has paid it and I’ve been thinking about confronting him about it but since I’ve been avoiding him too I haven’t had the time to grill his ass. Which is why I plan to do it tonight at dinner.

                “Can you hand me the remote?” he asks as he settles down on the recliner.

                I nod absentmindedly and toss it to him.

                We had just eaten dinner and I still haven’t brought up my phone yet. I just didn’t feel comfortable talking to him anymore. The only way I know how to speak to him is bitching at him and to be honest I’m so tired of acting like something I’m not. I never use to act this way but I adapted to this new bitchy Blaire and now I can’t seem to find the off switch. Where the fuck is it?

                We sit there quietly, Teddy watching the TV and me just staring at it blankly. I was acting like such a pussy, I mean it’s just a question.

                “Hey, Teddy” I call, my voice breaking a little at the end.

                Why did I feel so fucking nervous?

                “Yeah?” he asked, looking over at me.

                He looked curious and a tad bit confused. Of course he was confused; I was initiating an actual conversation.