Chapter nine

Hey guys! I've finally finished the chapter! Woohoo! Sooooo, this chapter is dedicated to orangeraindrop because she totally motivated me to finish this chapter and plus she's just really awesome! Like seriously, she's the reason I have way more veiws now haha If you like Blaire's spunkiness you should really check out her story, How to Save a Life, Felicity is totally badass lol I really owe you a cyber hug, girl! :) <3

Chapter nine

On my way out I snatched up one of Teddy’s hoodies, knowing it was freezing cold outside. Once in the car I wipe away a couple of stray tears and make sure to swipe my snot away with the sleeves of his hoodie. Then I was off, honestly not knowing where in the hell I was going. I had no money on me, I had no real friends that would let me stay the night, I was hopeless.

After driving around aimlessly I found myself parked outside of Fevah’s house. Pulling the keys out of the ignition I attempted to take calming breathes, not that it worked. What was I doing? I shouldn’t be here. Those thoughts didn’t stop me though, because I soon found myself on Fevah’s front porch pacing back and forth in front of their door.

When the porch light came on I froze, my heart nearly pounding it’s way out of my chest. Next the door swung open and I fought with myself not to just run back to the car and speed off. I didn’t want to bother them.

“Blaire?” came a confused groggy voice.

Too late now.

So there I was in Teddy’s oversized hoodie, head lowered, and nose stuffy. I wondered how crazy I looked to a sleepy Glanda. I looked towards her and shot her an apologetic smile. I could feel my face flushing in embarrassment.

“I’m sorry, Glanda. I didn’t mean to wake you up I-” I didn’t get to finish.

Before I could say another word I was wrapped up in her arms. This just made me cry all over again. Glanda comforting me made me think of my mom and how she wouldn’t do anything like this because my parents thought of me as a traitor now. If I thought about it too much it would probably drive me into depression or some shit. So I tried not to dwell on it too long. 

“Let’s get you to bed, honey” Glanda murmured, ushering me into the house and up the stairs.

I ended up in Fevah’s room. After Glanda tucked me in and kissed my forehead, like I was a child, she left me to sleep. She hadn’t asked me any questions, not one. And for that, I was glad. I didn’t feel like explaining my complicated relationship with Teddy. With a dejected sigh I hugged one of Fevah’s pillows and forced myself to sleep. The sweet smell of Teddy along with Fevah’s cologne mingling, lulling me further to sleep.

*****

                Knock, knock, knock.

                I scrambled up from the bed and allowed my mind to piece together why I was in Fevah’s room. Oh, yeah. Teddy’s an asshole, I’m a bitch, and Glanda’s the mother I’ve always wanted. Wiping the drool from the corner of my mouth and rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

                “Come in” I call, noticing how scratchy my voice was.

                The door swung open to reveal a distressed looking Glanda. I hopped up from the bed and made my way to her. Not liking the way she was wringing her hands nervously. Before I could ask her what was wrong she spoke.

                “Blaire, there is someone here for you”

                I froze, my face draining of color, as I took in what she said. Someone here for me. Ugh, can I not have one freaking day alone, just one?