Chapter six

Soooo, this chapter is dedicated to Filtiarn because she is always supportive and encouraging and just plain awesome! Love ya girl! <3 But seriously you guys, your feedback and encouragment means a lot to me and I'm super greatful for the few of you who actually do support my story. I love you guys!! <3 ;) Okayyyy, so the songs for this chapter is Little bird by The White Stripes, Little bird by The Weepies, and last but not least Little bird by Ed Sheeran :) Check 'em out!!

*********

Chapter six  

                I stayed in Teddy’s room for the rest of the day. I sat cross legged on his bed and watched mindless TV shows that didn’t even appeal to me; I just wanted something to distract my mind from thoughts of strangling Teddy. It would’ve worked too, if he hadn’t came in and flounced on the bed taking up his side of the bed. I looked over at him with a blank face as he placed his hands behind his head and eyed the show I was currently watching. Without even a word, I tossed the remote towards him, crawled off his bed and exited his room.

                What was wrong with him? Was his mind so diluted that he thought that I would be okay with us spending time together? Even if it was just watching TV in his room, I was angry with him and if he thought making me stay here twenty-four seven was going to wear me down he had another thing coming because if it was one thing he didn’t know about me it would be how lazy I can be. Yeah, I could take major advantage of this. I don’t have to work. I don’t have to clean. I don’t have to cook. Oh Teddy, you stupid stupid monster. I smiled as I made my way to the living room to watch my mindless shows. I guess I could let this go on for a while because one thing was for sure, he sure as hell wasn’t claiming me. Ever. I fell asleep on the couch with a frown on my face, the remote sitting on my stomach, and the fire place crackling loudly at me.

                Of course that didn’t last long. I jumped awake, groaning. It was so unbearably hot. I pulled at the collar of my shirt, noticing that I hadn’t even changed into my pajamas. With an annoyed huff I grab a pillow and clomp off to Teddy’s room. Just like last night, the door was left open. I sensed a routine forming. Once in his room I sprawled myself out on the carpet and tried to control my heat induced panting. Soon I fell asleep, balling up into the fetal position because my body had seemed to cool off way too fast and now I was left freezing.

                When I woke up for the second time I knew I was once again on Teddy’s bed, I was way too comfortable to be on the floor. I stretched out, listening as my joints popped. Yawning, I looked over to the left side of the bed, it was empty. As it should be. I sat up and ignored my growling stomach. I was starving; I hadn’t eaten anything except breakfast yesterday morning. I sniffed the air but alas I didn’t smell any sort of delectable breakfast food.

                I made my way to the kitchen not even attempting to tame my wild bed head or wipe the sleep from my eyes. I did however wipe at the drool at the corner of my mouth. I admit I am not the most graceful sleeper but we all can’t be gorgeous from sun up to sun down. When I walked in I found Teddy with a mouth full of cereal and hunched over what looked to be a sketch book. I looked away when he glanced up.

                I scrambled around, making a bowl of cereal also. I ended up eating three bowls but Teddy didn’t seem to mind, in fact he didn’t even seem to notice me. He was absorbed in his work. I watched, munching away on my breakfast, as his dark eyebrows furrowed every now and then or he would just close his eyes for a long time but then when he opened them again he would sketch away with an enthusiasm that I had never possessed about anything. I sort of felt jealous of him, I had never found my all consuming passion in life. I could tell by the way he was utterly in his own little world that he had found his calling in life. Not that I really cared.