Chapter eight

Hey you guys, long time no see. I finally got my laptop back! Yay! Anywho, I'd love it if you guys show me some love and VOTE, COMMENT, and tell ya friends <3 If you can't see, the song on the side is Rules by Jayme Dee, check it out! - Breauna <3

Chapter eight

I unthawed pretty quickly. I reacted once again before thinking. Only this time not violently.

“Grizz, no!” I squealed, slapping a hand over my mouth so he couldn’t kiss me.

His lips came to a stop right on top of the hand that was covering my mouth. His creepy fully black eyes snapped up to mine and I swear I almost pissed myself at the anger that was alight in his eyes. I’ve never been a real religious person but right then I started praying for my life.

“Who the fuck is Grizz?” his grumbly voice demanded.

I swallowed and it took me a minute to understand why Grizz was so angry. He thought I had called him some other guys name. Oh. I wanted to facepalm myself for being such an idiot. I avoided his eyes and nervously fiddled with the hem of my shirt as I tried to explain.

“Well, um, you are. I mean…that’s what I call you ‘cause you know, you’re more like a grizzly bear and Teddy is more of a teddy bear…but if you don’t want to be called that-” I was effectively cut off by Grizz, who had took it upon himself to lean in and lick the base of my neck.

I made some horrible squeaking sound and flailed my arms around. This was the second time he has done that and it was the second time that my body felt as if it had went up in flames. What. In. The. Hell? I stopped when he pulled back and grinned down mischievously at me.

“I like it” he rumbled.

It took me more than a minute to realize he wasn’t talking about licking me but talking about his nickname. I blushed and I could tell it was a deep one because I felt the heat from the tips of my ears all the way to my collarbone.

“Oh” was my genius response.

To my relief he didn’t do anything but stand from his spot next to me. I sat up, feeling too vulnerable laying down while he was standing over me. My relief was short lived as the next words left his lips.

“Come” he ordered, holding out a hand for me.

I looked at his hand for a few seconds, debating on what to do. But I knew I couldn’t refuse Grizz’s order unless I wanted to be slammed into another wall again. As soon as that thought passed my mind, I was hit with realization. I hadn’t even thought of what he had done to me, I felt afraid but it was more of an anxious feeling than real fear. I mean, Grizz is unpredictable but something tells me he didn’t realize he was hurting me and that he wouldn’t want to hurt me. That was just a small part of me though, the rest of me was screaming to appease him so I wouldn’t even have to find out if he would really hurt me or not.

So like the weak little coward I am, I took hold of his hand and let him lead me to our destination. Which, much to my horror, was Teddy’s bedroom. I tried to pull out of his hold but he wasn’t having it.

“W-what are we doing in here?” I asked shakily.

“I need you” he answers, his tone husky.

I blanch, all the blood draining from my face. I was surprised when my heart didn’t speed up in fear but seemed to slow down as my panic began to rise up until it was almost palatable in the air.

“Uhh, for what?” I find the courage to ask.

Grizz manages to tug me into the room and close the door. Great, I was trapped. My stomach squirmed with uneasiness as he pulled me over to the bed. Oh please lord, no.