Chapter seven

The song on the side is Helpless by Neon Trees, for some reason I listen to them a lot when I'm writing haha...I sorta rushed towards the end of the chapter because I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer. Love you guys! -Breauna <3

******

Chapter seven

                Teddy didn’t show up until mid afternoon. A fact that agitated me to no end. By the time he got home most of my anger had subsided from waiting so long. Which just agitated me even further. When I heard the sound of tires hitting gravel I shot up from my seat and took a peek out of the living room window, his car was just pulling up, which only proved my suspicions about Devin having my car.

                When he walked in I was standing by the door with my arms crossed over my chest, a scowl on my face. He was in so much trouble. He closed the door and paused by the doorway, taking in my angry pose. I tried not to squirm under his unrelenting gaze and reminded myself that I was pissed off at him. He shook his head at me, looking rather annoyed himself.

                “Look, if you’re planning to bitch at me then just save it, I’m not up for your shit today” he said, his voice sounding hostel.

                This surprised me, so much that I dropped my angry stance and just gawked at him. Teddy has never spoken to me like that. Something was wrong, horribly wrong. I took this time to eye him, checking for anything different. His face was paler than usual and that’s saying something since he’s white as a ghost, his hair was even messier than usual like he had been tugging at it all day, his dark brows were furrowed from frustration. I was confused; I had never seen Teddy look so…stressed? Angry? Annoyed? What was his problem? Before I could even say anything he was already walking away. Oh hell no, he was not getting off that easily. I don’t care if he was annoyed or not, he had no right to take my car!

                “Look here, asshole” I call out, walking close behind him.

                He pauses and I almost run into him but doesn’t turn towards me. I take that as a sign that he’s listening.

                “You had no fucking right to take my car, no, in fact you have no right to do anything with any of my shit” I hiss at him, my face reddening with renewed anger.

                “It doesn’t matter since you can’t go anywhere until you are claimed” he says quietly, almost like he’s trying to avoid arguing by lowering his voice.

                I know he’s said that before but for some reason it just really pisses me off. It doesn’t help that he’s still not facing me which is just making him come off like a huge douche. I shriek in anger and shove his back as hard as I can, he doesn’t even move.

                “I hate you!” I yell, shoving him again.

                 Before I can even blink, I’m being shoved against the wall. My head slams against the wall roughly and I make a soft groaning sound from the sharp pain. He pushes his body against mine to keep me pinned against the wall not that that stops me from trying to push him away. He grabs my wrist and holds my hands above my head to stop me from hitting him.

                “Don’t” is all he says at first.

                And that’s enough for me to be scared shitless. I swallow loudly and avoid his dark gaze. I swear I’ve never felt so afraid of him, not even when we first met. So I stay silent.

                “Don’t say that” he continues.

                I immediately pick up on his voice. It’s different. It doesn’t sound anything like Teddy’s smooth melodious voice. This voice is all rough and grumbly. I stiffen and tilt my head back to look up at him. My eyes widen and my heart feels like it’s risen to my throat. I wasn’t dealing with Teddy. No.