Chapter eighteen

SURPRISE! I did it, yay!!! But just a warning I did not look over this so there's probably all kinds of mistakes, I was just too excited for you guys to read this, since it has literally been FOREVER. lol Also don't get any crazy ideas when you spot the word submissive, this is not a BDSM story. Sorry, I'm not into writing Fifty Shades of bounce dat azzz type stories haha Anywho, I've missed you guys so much and I wanna thank all of you who have stayed with the story and for rereading it a million times, that really means a lot. I love you all!

        Chapter eighteen

                Lunch was the definition of tense. No one except Devin and Viveen so much as looked up from their plate. I guess Viveen picked up on it since she was extra chatty, not that anyone was really listening. I really couldn’t believe the fuckers had the audacity to stay, they should have left. Now since they were here, Teddy’s mood had grown dark and I’m pretty sure if Warvey was to even look in my direction Grizz will be making a surprise appearance at our meal.

                “So what do you think?”

                I snapped out of my daze when Teddy lightly elbowed my side just in time to catch the tail end of whatever the hell Viveen was talking about. I looked to her, noticing she seemed to be expecting some type of response from me which caused me to whip my head towards Teddy looking for help. What in the hell did she just ask me?

                Teddy’s eyes lit up with an amused glint as he just smiled and nodded discreetly, which I’m guessing is a sign to nod also. So that’s just what I did.

                “Great! Lord knows I’ll need help, no offence boys but you guys have been slacking these last couple of years” she rattled on.

                I was so lost so I just went back to playing with my soup with my spoon.

                “She’s talking about Christmas decorations, love” Teddy’s soft lips brushed the shell of my ear.

                I jerked, surprised by how close he was and how my body responded to him.

                “Keep it in your pants, man” Devin teased, obviously noticing our sudden closeness.

                Teddy sighed and retreated back, out of my personal space.

                “Well, thanks for having us over Viveen. But we have to get going.” Terra said out of no where, raising from her seat.

                Just the sound of her voice had my eye twitching. I looked up as she and Warvey were standing and our eyes locked. Her eyes seemed to be pleading with me and it shocked me. I sat back in my seat, not sure what to make of her saddened expression. Fuck that. She is too much drama and I’m not getting sucked into that shit. Sob story or not, I’m not forgiving the bitch. I’m doing something better, forgetting her. She will no longer exist to me, even if she was sitting in my fucking lap I wouldn’t acknowledge her.