Chapter five

Hey guys! Soooo the song on the side goes ridiculously well with the story so check it out!! If you can't see it, it's Your Surrender by Neon Trees. It might as well be the freaking theme song for this story.lol Anywho... hope you enjoy the chapter ;) -Breauna <3

Chapter five

                As I stood there in front of the shirtless Teddy, I realized something. I was starting to give in to him way too easily. He was steadily starting to wear me down. I knew he was doing all this on purpose so he could have me as his crappy mindless tether like most monster's tethers are but that's not happening, ever. I can be just as unrelenting as him.

                He had finished up cooking and was now turning off the stove and placing the pans he had used in the sink. When he turned towards me I had already made up my mind.

                "Do you really think kissing me is going to make me like you?" I asked nonchalantly, stealing a piece of bacon off of the plate.

                His black eyes narrowed as he watched me munch on bacon. He heaved a sigh, a sign of his annoyance. I almost smiled.

                "I suppose not, but you can't blame a guy for trying. I'm not budging though, so if you want the damn thing then you'll have to kiss me to get it" he shrugged, being just as off putting as I had been.

                I stood there staring blankly at him, thinking of a way out of having to lose my first kiss to Teddy. I know I'm too old to be walking around and not have kissed someone but I've never really had a boyfriend and I'm not the type of girl to just go around kissing anyone, I want it to be special or at least be by someone I like. Teddy is definitely not in that category.

                Then it hit me, he said I just had to kiss him. He never said where! I watched as he walked directly in front of me, towering over me. I looked up at him and grinned devilishly. That threw him off, causing his depthless black eyes to squint as he watched me cautiously.

                My smile brightened at the thought of him being afraid of what I might do, maybe he though I was going to knee him or something. I suddenly grew nervous, I've never been in a situation like this before and it had my heart thumping loudly and my stomach in knots. I swallowed loudly and shot him a coy smile.

                He stared at me blankly, seeming to be gauging my slight teasing. I wanted nothing more than to get this over with and eat all his bacon.

                "You promise if I kiss you I'll get the beanie back?" I asked, checking to make sure.

                He gave a curt nod and placed his hands lightly on my hips. I took a shaky breath before I leaned in slightly. He towered over me so I guess he leaned down for me to reach him easier but he didn't need to do that though. My lips would not be touching his today. I leaned in and placed a greasy lipped kiss, thanks to the bacon, on his bare collar bone.

                I felt him shiver involuntarily and then make a rumbling noise that sounded slightly content but mostly put out. His grip on my waist tightened, causing my heart to speed up even more. I pulled away from him completely, in case he tried to attack me with his lips or something, and walked towards the cabinets so I could look for a plate because I was starving.

                "Blaire" Teddy groaned, sounding all whiny and what not.

                I looked over my shoulder and gave him a look that basically asked what he wanted in the rudest way without saying anything. He glared but I could tell he was slightly impressed with my ruthlessness.