Chapter 7: Lovers and Friends (Shanell's POV)

I woke up feeling very sore and tired the next morning, thinking to myself "What the hell happened and why do I feel like this?" I looked over and Dustin was sleep, I remember him staying but did that really happen last night? I got up took a shower, put my hair in a pony tail, and went in the kitchen to cook us breakfast. After 30 mins of being in the kitchen cooking Belgium waffles, omelets, fried ham, bacon, and chopping up fruit I felt a pair of warm muscular arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my neck. "Good morning beautiful I see you're in a good mood." He said sweetly. "Good morning handsome, and why because I'm doing all of this." I laugh. "I'm use to the breakfast, just not all of this." "Well I thought you would have a huge appetite after last night." "Well I do and it smell amazing in here."

I made our plates, sat on the couch, and watch Saturday morning cartoons. (Yes we are big ass kids, so what!). After eating and cleaning up we lay on the couch and continue to watch TV, until both of out phones ring and it's his brother Kelly and my best friend Ty'Shawnna. We talk to them, then went to get dressed because they're coming over in 30 minutes to hangout, and figure out what we are going to do for the day. As I'm in my closet in nothing but a lace bra set, Dustin come up behind me and starts rubbing and kissing on me. "Boy we don't have time for this." I reply even though I know it's a waste of time. "Baby how can you expect me not to when you look this good. He said kissing my shoulder. "Just let me taste her." "Babe." "Please?" He starts begging and rubbing on her. "Damn wet already baby girl!" I look up into his eyes and couldn't resist the urge and feeling anymore. I start walking towards the bed but he pulls me back into the closet and places me on the dresser." "No I want you right here." He states with a low growl. "Yes daddy." I reply softly. Saying that added fuel to the fire, because before I knew it my underwear were on the ground and he was licking on her. He feasted for what felt like hours and as I came for the 5th time, the doorbell rung. Fuck! We hurried up and got dressed, and ran downstairs. Dustin sat down on the couch and pretended to be watching television, while I went to open the door.

"Wassup y'all, where have yall been all night?" she asked suspiciously. "We've been in the house talking about our lame ass exes." Dustin replied irritated. He laid his head on my lap and I played in his hair. "What is going on between yall, I see a glow and feel a certain vibe." Kelly asked squinting at us. Me and him looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. "Have no idea what you're talking about." Dustin said going back to the TV. Everyone looked at us and yelled "BULLSHIT!" We looked at them and decided to reveal what's going on. "We finally expressed how we felt about each other and now we're on a different level." I said smiling. Everyone screams finally. Me and Dustin gave them all the middle finger. The guys played the game, while me and Ty went in my room to have girl talk.  When I walked in the room I remembered that we didn't clean up from last night and I look at Ty to see her expression. "Don't tell me yall..."she said smiling hard. "Yes we did..."I said covering my face. "OMG YALL..." she screamed jumping up and down. "STFU stop being so loud shit." I screamed laughing. "How was it and how did it happen?" "It was amazing and it felt like it was suppose to happen, and we were talking then we took a shower and boom another round." We continued to have girl talk until we were called back into the living room.

We walked back in the living room and the guys were watching the game. Dustin pulls me down on his lap and kisses my forehead. "So what the plans for today?" Bryan asked. "To be honest I'm trying to go to the beach or a resort." Carnell replied. Everyone shouted "A RESORT!" We started looking for ideas and decided to go to a resort in Malibu. Once we finalized our plans and booked the resort and kennels for the animals, I laid across Dustin's lap and dozed off. "Baby girl time to wake up we gotta go almost time from rehearsal." Dustin whispered into my ear. "Okay I'm up, I'm up." I said stretching. I walk in my room and put on a black crop top t-shirt with some khaki cargo joggers, Jordan 4's Toro Bravos, and a Blac Pyramid bomber jacket. We got in the car and go to the boys' practice, where I sat there and watched them dance and sing for hours. When practice was finally over Dustin called me to come to him, that's when he pulls out a box.

"No this is not an engagement, because I don't want to rush to that part yet even though you are my soulmate This is a promise I've wanted to make to you for a very long time. I want to do it in front of the people that mean the most. Shanell I promise to be by your side no matter what, I promise not to leave you or harm you in anyway, I promise to be 100% honest with you about everything I do. Will you accept my promise and this promise ring? My eyes filled with tears. "Yes Dustin I will accept your promise and this promise ring and I'm not doing this just because you're my best friend, but I'm doing this because I truly love you and can't see my life or future without you." He places the ring on my right ring finger and hugs me passionately. Is this the start of a new beginning? Everyone cheered and hugged us. "IT'S TIME TO GO CELEBRATE!" Patrick yelled. We headed back to our houses, packed up things for the resort trip, and everyone met back at my house. We pregamed, took photos, and headed towards Malibu! The entire way there I looked at my hand, wow I really have a promise ring. Dustin must've noticed because he grabbed and kissed it. I swear I love this man.